Up to 70km
A Step Through Bike Perfect For Getting Around
Step through electric bikes are perfect for comfort and when it comes to the INDEPENDENT Noosa Step Through Electric City Bike, you can be sure to travel around better.
The Noosa provides you with an alternative way to get around the City, and this becomes easier since step through bikes is easier to use than others.
With the INDEPENDENT Noosa’s 250W electric motor, you can be sure to accelerate quickly to its top speed and maintain an average pace.
Choose between three variations (Black, Red, or White) to make this perfect step through bike even better to suit your taste.
Easy to Mount, Balance, and Ride
With the INDEPENDET Noosa Step Through Electric City Bike, you can expect rides to last up to 70 in distance after a full charge.
More stability is guaranteed with the 27.5-inch tyres, which make your rides smoother and allow you to ride well even across uneven roads.
The Noosa is built with a sturdy frame, allowing the electric bike to carry up to 120kg in weight, including the rider and attachments.
If you're looking for an e-bike that is easy to get on and off of while also being a comfortable ride, the INDEPENDENT Noosa is a good choice for you.
- Ride this beauty to speeds of up to 25km/h powered by its 250W brushless motor, perfect for average speeds.
- With its Tektro disc brakes, you can expect better control over the INDEPENDENT Noosa, making your speed easy to manage.
- An LCD is included on the handlebar, allowing you to monitor your ride and the condition of your battery, distance, and more.
- Bringing your things with you has never been easier as the Noosa also includes a Rear Rack and even a Drink Bottle Cage for your items.
The INDEPENDENT Noosa Step Through Electric City Bike has a 250W with a restricted speed of 25km/h which is meant for riding on-road, unless unrestricted for off-roading.
For more information on E-ride laws, check out https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- 250W rear brushless motor
- 15.6ah 36V lithium battery (561wh) with USB port
- Throttle (to activate, push and connect cables)
- Tektro disc brakes
- Digital display
- Front and rear lights
- Front Suntour suspension
- 7 speed Shimano Altus gears
- Front and rear mudguards
- Rear rack
- 27.5 x 1.95 inch Puncture resistant tyres
- Comfy seat
- Drink bottle cage
- Speed: 25 km/h (32km/h unrestricted)
- Range: 50-70km/charge
- Colours: Red, white and black
- Recommended rider Height: 5 – 6 foot
- Weight: 25kgs
- Max rider weight: 120kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only) DRAGON (All models except the beast), OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.