10" x 6"
An Electric Ride That’s Fun and Relaxing
If you want an electric ride that can get you where you need to go in comfort and at a decent pace, the Kush Mini Steezer electric scooter may be the best bet for you.
Providing you with the comfort of sitting down while enjoying your ride, the Kush Mini Steezer is more than an electric scooter with a seat.
With a 500W Brushless Hub motor, you can expect that your rides will be enjoyable, reaching a speed of 25km/h smoothly on all terrains.
Its build supports a full weight of 120kg and can is shaped to provide you with the proper posture to make sure you stay comfortable as you ride around.
Perfect Mobility on Any Terrain
The Kush Mini Steezer e-scooter runs on a 48V 12Ah battery, allowing you to use it up to a range of 30km on a single full charge.
You can easily travel up slopes and across off-road terrain with its 10-inch tyres, wide enough for riding with stability.
Ride safely at night with the front and back LED lights for better visibility and to remain noticeable by others when riding.
If you prefer an electric ride that you can rely on through long rides on any kind of terrain, the Kush Mini Steezer is a great ride that will get you where you need to go in both style and comfort.
- Reach up to 25km/h easily with the Kush Mini Steezer’s 500W Brushless motor, capable of bringing you across uneven terrain.
- Ride up to 30km with a single full charge of this electric ride and get where you need to be at your own pace.
- With its reliable 10-inch tyres, you can ride this electric scooter across different kinds of terrain without any major loss to stability.
- The rear suspension on the Kush Mini Steezer makes rides smoother, making even the bumpiest of rides seem like nothing.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Up to 30klm per charge*
- LED front and rear light
- Size: 124*65*105cm
- Ground clearance: 9cm
- Seat to the ground: Approx. 65cm
- Net weight: 31kg
- Battery: 48V12AH lithium battery
- Charge time: 6 hours
- Tyre: 10*6.00-5.5
- Motor: 500w Brushless Hub
- Max Load: 120KG
- Climbing: 15°
- Max Speed: 25km/h
- * Based on 70kg rider on smooth flat terrain travelling at 15km/h
Footboard Dimensions: the removable flat section is 38.5cm long x 23cm wide.
1. Can it be used for more than 1 person?
No, it is designed for use by a single person only.
- 1,250mm in length by 700mm in width by 1,350mm in height
or 700mm in length by 1,250mm in width by 1,350mm in height
3. How fast can I go?
- have a maximum speed of 25km/h.
4. Why Kush is one of the best?
- have a maximum weight of 60kg—when not carrying a person or load
- be powered by an electric motor
- have 1 or more wheels
- have a braking system
- have no sharp protrusions
5. What are the rules for Rideables?
- Ride in a safe and respectful manner, especially around pedestrians.
- Rideables don't need to be registered.
6. What are the safety precautions?
- be at least 16 years of age or 12 with adult supervision
- wear an approved bicycle helmet, that is securely fitted, at all times (unless an exemption has been granted for - - --medical or religious reasons)
- not carry passengers
- not use a mobile device
- not drink and ride
- have a working flashing or steady white light on the front, and red light and reflector at the rear when travelling at night or in hazardous conditions.
7. What needs to be observed when riding on a path?
- Keep left and give way to pedestrians.
- Travel at a speed that allows you to stop safely to avoid colliding with a pedestrian.
- Travel at a safe distance from a pedestrian so you can avoid a collision.
- Keep left of oncoming bicycles and other personal mobility devices.
- Only use the bicycle side of a shared path.
8. What are the important reminders when using a rideable?
- Some limited access to roads is permitted but only in specific circumstances.
- You are allowed to stay on your personal mobility device to cross a road at a designated crossing.
- You can also ride on local streets, where it is safe to do so.
- You must not ride on main roads or streets in the Brisbane CBD.
- When permitted to ride on a street you must keep as far to the left side of the road as practicable.
- Just like bicycle riders, you may ride alongside 1 other person or vehicle traveling on a road in the same direction.
- You must not cause a traffic hazard by moving into the path of a driver or unreasonably obstruct the path of any other road user.
9. What are the prohibitions when using rideable?
- be towed by another vehicle
- hold on to the back of another vehicle
- ride within 2m of the rear of a moving motor vehicle continuously for more than 200m.
10. Are there any restricted areas for personal mobility devices?
- You must not travel past a personal mobility device prohibited sign.
- Your local council or landowners may prohibit personal mobility devices in areas like malls, esplanades, or jetties.
- You should also contact your local council to find out if there are any local laws that apply to the use of rideables.
11. Are there any penalties for non-compliance?
- Yes, if you get caught not complying with these rules you will be fined at least $133.
12. Additional notes if you are hiring a rideable:
- If you are using a hired rideable you must leave your device in a safe and responsible way having regard for other path users.
- Hire companies may have additional conditions of use in addition to these rules.
- Hire companies must consult their local council or authority prior to deployment.
13. Is Kush Mini Steezer legal in QLD?
- Yes, the Mini Steezer meets all of these requirements.
- For other states, you would need to check with the local councils. Here's a link for reference: https://www.qld.gov.au/transport/safety/rules/wheeled-devices/personal-mobility-devices
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Returning Products for Warranty Claims:
Your Products (whether purchased on the Website or through an authorised retailer) are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original retail purchase (if purchased at a retailer), or twelve (12) months from the date of shipment (if purchased on the Website), or other period if the Company expressly notifies you in writing (“Warranty Period”) in each case only when used in accordance with the applicable usage documentation. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Company will, at its option, (1) repair the affected Products at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, (2) exchange the affected Products with functionally equivalent Products that are new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or, with your consent, Products that are at least functionally equivalent to the Products it replaces; or (3) refund the original purchase price for the affected Products. This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship, and damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorised repairs, neglect, abuse, water damage,impact damage,dropping,punctures,exceeding excess designed weight loads,damage caused because of tricks such as getting air,ramp jumps,grinding of axles or underneath components or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship. No other person is authorised to modify this limited warranty.
It’s a bit small for my son as he has long legs. But otherwise, he likes riding it down to our local bakery.
Would recommend!!! Absolutely fabulous customer service and the time it took to get to us was super fast!!!! Perfect for my autistic son who was stuck inside on games, now he can’t wait to get out to ride and show off his new ride .
The Kush Mini Steezer is a beauty, enough power to ride to work. for this price, the quality, style and design is wonderful. I recommend it.
This scooter is the coolest thing ever! I purchased the Mini Steezer for my son’s birthday and it probably is the best thing I have ever bought him, it is easy to ride and loads of fun for the whole family.
HAPPY Days. I got my new Mini Steezer yesterday and honestly have not been able to get my backside off it. I was a little shocked at the initial speed and pick up. What a blast. Super easy to put together (only attach handle bars) and I was off. Easy to ride and a lot of fun.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.