10 x 6
Introducing the new Kush Mini Steezer. There is no better way to get around than with the Mini Steezer. With a range up to 30km and top speed of 25kmh, you won't want to ride anything else. Just jump on board and take the Mini Steezer for a cruise today!!!!
- Up to 30klm per charge*
- LED front and rear light
- Size: 124*65*105cm
- Ground clearance: 9cm
- Seat to the ground: Approx. 65cm
- Net weight: 31kg
- Battery: 48V12AH lithium battery
- Charge time: 6 hours
- Tyre: 10*6.00-5.5
- Motor: 500w Brushless Hub
- Max Load: 120KG
- Climbing: 15°
- Max Speed: 25km/h
1. Can it be used for more than 1 person?
No, it is designed for use by a single person only.
- 1,250mm in length by 700mm in width by 1,350mm in height
or 700mm in length by 1,250mm in width by 1,350mm in height
3. How fast can I go?
- have a maximum speed of 25km/h.
4. Why Kush is one of the best?
- have a maximum weight of 60kg—when not carrying a person or load
- be powered by an electric motor
- have 1 or more wheels
- have a braking system
- have no sharp protrusions
5. What are the rules for Rideables?
- Ride in a safe and respectful manner, especially around pedestrians.
- Rideables don't need to be registered.
6. What are the safety precautions?
- be at least 16 years of age or 12 with adult supervision
- wear an approved bicycle helmet, that is securely fitted, at all times (unless an exemption has been granted for - - --medical or religious reasons)
- not carry passengers
- not use a mobile device
- not drink and ride
- have a working flashing or steady white light on the front, and red light and reflector at the rear when travelling at night or in hazardous conditions.
7. What needs to be observed when riding on a path?
- Keep left and give way to pedestrians.
- Travel at a speed that allows you to stop safely to avoid colliding with a pedestrian.
- Travel at a safe distance from a pedestrian so you can avoid a collision.
- Keep left of oncoming bicycles and other personal mobility devices.
- Only use the bicycle side of a shared path.
8. What are the important reminders when using a rideable?
- Some limited access to roads is permitted but only in specific circumstances.
- You are allowed to stay on your personal mobility device to cross a road at a designated crossing.
- You can also ride on local streets, where it is safe to do so.
- You must not ride on main roads or streets in the Brisbane CBD.
- When permitted to ride on a street you must keep as far to the left side of the road as practicable.
- Just like bicycle riders, you may ride alongside 1 other person or vehicle traveling on a road in the same direction.
- You must not cause a traffic hazard by moving into the path of a driver or unreasonably obstruct the path of any other road user.
9. What are the prohibitions when using rideable?
- be towed by another vehicle
- hold on to the back of another vehicle
- ride within 2m of the rear of a moving motor vehicle continuously for more than 200m.
10. Are there any restricted areas for personal mobility devices?
- You must not travel past a personal mobility device prohibited sign.
- Your local council or landowners may prohibit personal mobility devices in areas like malls, esplanades, or jetties.
- You should also contact your local council to find out if there are any local laws that apply to the use of rideables.
11. Are there any penalties for non-compliance?
- Yes, if you get caught not complying with these rules you will be fined at least $133.
12. Additional notes if you are hiring a rideable:
- If you are using a hired rideable you must leave your device in a safe and responsible way having regard for other path users.
- Hire companies may have additional conditions of use in addition to these rules.
- Hire companies must consult their local council or authority prior to deployment.
13. Is Kush Mini Steezer legal in QLD?
- Yes, the Mini Steezer meets all of these requirements.
- For other states, you would need to check with the local councils. Here's a link for reference: https://www.qld.gov.au/transport/safety/rules/wheeled-devices/personal-mobility-devices
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Brands That Attract a Small Shipping Fee: ($50 to $99)
We pay the rest Australia wide. All brands have free shipping except for
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, OVERIDE, PROGEAR, RYDER, VAMOS, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, E-GLIDE.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Returning Products for Warranty Claims:
Your Products (whether purchased on the Website or through an authorised retailer) are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original retail purchase (if purchased at a retailer), or twelve (12) months from the date of shipment (if purchased on the Website), or other period if the Company expressly notifies you in writing (“Warranty Period”) in each case only when used in accordance with the applicable usage documentation. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Company will, at its option, (1) repair the affected Products at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, (2) exchange the affected Products with functionally equivalent Products that are new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or, with your consent, Products that are at least functionally equivalent to the Products it replaces; or (3) refund the original purchase price for the affected Products. This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship, and damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorised repairs, neglect, abuse, water damage,impact damage,dropping,punctures,exceeding excess designed weight loads,damage caused because of tricks such as getting air,ramp jumps,grinding of axles or underneath components or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship. No other person is authorised to modify this limited warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.