Up to 61cm
Sporty and Comfortable
The Livall BH60SE is a head turner and this doesn’t just get by because of its looks, it is also very comfortable to wear and has additional features.
Made from only the best material to protect your head from the outside and cushion it comfortably from the inside, this helmet is one of the best you can buy.
Whether you are going on a leisurely ride, heading towards work, or simply want to seek thrills, the Livall BH60SE is the perfect headgear for you to wear.
Smart Features and Bluetooth Control
Connect your phone and witness the many features that this helmet has to offer and not to mention, keep yourself safe with its safety precautions.
This helmet keeps traffic around you alerted with its turn signal lights and also ensures your visibility to keep you safe at night.
Enjoy several features such as listening to music, communicating with others, and more in a hands-free manner thanks to this helmet’s convenient features.
- Brake lights are activated when deceleration is detected, causing the rear and front lights to be enhanced for 3 seconds.
- The Livall BH51M has fall detection which in the case of presumed accidents, the emergency system will send your GPS to emergency contacts.
- With voice navigation, you can focus more on the road and simply listen to GPS directions via the helmet’s built-in speaker.
- Enjoy listening to music, audiobooks, and even podcasts when you ride through the helmet’s Bluetooth stereo speakers.
- Ride safer with a hands-free solution allowing you to answer calls via the remote control and also speak clearly through the wind-proof microphone.
- The anti-loss feature will cause both the helmet and phone to alarm when the distance between them exceeds 15m when set.
- Power is conserved thanks to the auto-off feature which ensures battery life lasts longer by turning the helmet off when it and the phone are not in use.
- The SOS alarm can be activated with a press of the red button for 5 seconds, allowing you to alert your emergency contacts with an SMS as well as your GPS location.
- Communicate with your fellow riders with the Walkie-Talkie and enjoy a more fun riding experience together.
- This Bluetooth helmet is compatible with Strava, iHealth, and Siri.
- Head circumference 55-61cm
- LED Smart lighting
- Indicator turn signals
- 2x 0.5W Stereo speakers
- Bluetooth BLE4.0 + BTE4.1 (Max 10 distance)
- SOS Alert
- -39dB Windbreak microphone
- Handlebar controls
- Micro USB charging
- 3-Axis Gyroscope
- Standby duration Max. 180 days
- Lightweight 280g
- 24 vents
- Free LIVALL app
- 1 year warranty
- Performance Standards: AS/NZS 2063:2008+A1:2009, AS/NZS CISPR 22:2009+A1:2010, AS/NZS 4268:2012+A1:2013, Radiation Protection Series Publication No.3
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
The helmet works great and does exactly what it said, looks good, very happy
LIVALL BH60SE Smart Bluetooth Helmet
Seamless experience. Excellent. The product is easy to setup. After reading the instruction which is pretty much 2-steps, You’re good to go.
Great Safety Features
It was a little hard to actually set up and the Bluetooth was the hardest thing to get to working. But once it was set up this helment is great. The safety features on it are awesome.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Where can I find the information about the helmet and what it does?
All of the information and videos are the product page itself.
Please click here:https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/products/livall-bh-51-m-helmet
If you have any furhter questions please respond to this email