Up to 70km
An All-Around Ride Perfect For Women
Finding the perfect bike for you can be quite challenging especially when you want one that best suits you and your purpose for the bike.
The Progear E-Sierra Ladies Hybrid Electric City Bike may be the right choice for you, a classy yet modern hybrid electric bike designed for women.
Built perfectly with a light frame, this electric ride is meant to suit long rides and help you maintain better riding posture.
A classic and powerful ride with a gentle touch added to it makes it the perfect ride for ladies, and when it comes to riding, it servers its purpose very well.
Comfort, Class, and Performance
Whether you are on-road or off-road, the Progear E-Sierra Ladies Hybrid Electric Bike is sure to provide you with a smooth ride, as if a bumpy road was nothing.
Its 28.5-inch tyres make it a beast when it comes to both off-road and on-road experiences, making your ride more stable and making it feel lighter.
Expect rides that can reach up to a distance of 70km, which is provided by the 36V 8.7Ah battery installed in this beauty.
If you want a ride that reflects both your personality and shows the inner rider in you, the E-Sierra Ladies Hybrid Electric City Bike is the rich choice to show the lady rider in you.
- Ride up to a speed of 25km/h on the Progear E-Sierra Ladies Hybrid Electric City Bike with ease due to its 250W motor.
- After a single charge of the 36V 8.7Ah battery, you can expect to ride to up to 70km, longer than most electric rides.
- The E-Sierra Ladies Hybrid Electric City Bike sports a gentle yet sturdy design, making it perfect for casual to extreme riding.
- Equipped with a Shimano 8-Speed Rapidfire Plus, this hybrid electric bike looks both elegant and can dominate roads with ease.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
|Fork||Suspension fork travel= 65 mm with lockout|
|Handlebar||Alloy Width660MM. 30mm rise|
|Stem||Alloy 70mm +-7°|
|Grip||L:125mm,R:92mm, Closed end|
|Crankset||170mm Crank, 36t Chainring|
|Freewheel||Shimano CS-HG200-8,8-SPEED, 12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32(BR|
|Derailleur R||Shimano Tourney TY300D|
|Shifter||Shimano SL-M315-8R, RIGHT, 8-SPEED RAPIDFIRE PLUS|
|Brake||Front / Rear Mechanical disc brake w/ 160mm rotor|
|Rim||26"*1.5*13G*36H, H= 25 A/V|
|Spokes||249mm W/14mm Steel nipple|
|Seat Clamp||?31.8 Quick Release|
|Motor||700C 36V250W 25KM/H - Complies to EN15194|
|Torque Sensor||Dual hall Cable:80MM|
|Display||0-5 level, Max Speed 25kph|
|Controller||square wave 36V*12A|
|Battery||36v, 8.7AH Samsung battery cell|
|Charger||42V 2A DC2.1 charger port|
Electric Bike Battery Information
The travel distance after a full charge on this e-Bike can vary from 30km to 70km.
There are several factors that will affect how long the battery will last after a full charge.
- Factors include:
- Level of pedal assistance – higher level of assistance will use more battery charge
- Weight of Rider & Luggage – more weight may require more power from the battery
- Terrain & Weather Conditions – Terrain & wind may cause drag, and will require more power to maintain speed.
- Tyre Conditions – Incorrect tyre pressure may create more rolling resistance
- Traffic/Route Conditions – Stop/Start cycling may use more power to accelerate up to appropriate travelling speeds.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
We want you to be out there riding your bike with a smile on your face and without any issues. So that you can purchase with confidence, we offer the original purchaser:
- Lifetime warranty on Frame and Fork
- 12 Months Manufacturer's Warranty on all non-consumable components
- 12 Months Manufacturer's Warranty on all electrical components, such as motors, display or batteries.
- Consumable parts (including grips, tubes, tyres, cables, brake pads, saddle coverings, chain, spokes, cassettes and chain rings) are not covered by the warranty.
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE A FAULTY PRODUCT?
If you’ve got any warranty issues, the quickest and easiest way is to get it resolved is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue and photos of the affected part.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
This warranty applies only to the original owner of a Progear bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Consumable parts (including grips, tubes, tyres, cables, brake pads and saddle covering) are not covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, corrosion, any modification made to the bicycle, normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold and costs of installation, assembly and disassembly. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or theft. Costs such as assembly, transport etc. are not covered by the warranty.
Just bought the bike for my daughter. She loves it and rides it everyday. She is currently trying to loose weight and she told me that this bike helps her with it. The motor is strong enough to help her uphills. Hope there will be bigger battery in the future.
My first time to try a Hybrid bike and this bike is perfect for me! I was able to ride it for 60km at 23km/h.
The bike has been great apart from a pedal falling apart. A credit was given for the dodgy pedal.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.