This Aussie-made electric buggy includes a lithium battery with a charger and a remote control unit, so all you need to do is bring your golf bag and let the buggy do the rest for you. Focus more on honing your skills and enjoying each game rather than tiring yourself out too quickly.
Backed By Aussies
Each detail of the Q2 Remote Control Golf Buggy was carefully implemented to give you the most hassle-free experience. Everything from the dual motor design, durable wheels, and even an included sand ring ensures you can leave the golf course feeling overjoyed rather than in pain. Not to mention the Australian Warranty - this is the only buggy in Australia that carries the "Made in Australia" logo for authenticity!
- QOD Buggy with competitive $1950 price (supply in 2 days)
- Australian-made with Australian Warranty
- Compact folded size for effortless portability
- Dual motor design
- Lithium battery with charger
- All-terrain wheels for smooth traversal
- Stability Enhancer 5th wheel
- Handy remote control unit
- Sand ring for added convenience
- PLUS THESE ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES
- Umbrella Holder
- Phone/GPS Holder
- Score Card Holder
- Drink Holder
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.