A New Way To Control Your Wheelchair
The Rio Mobility Dragonfly Handcycle Wheelchair Attachment is a perfect way to make getting around much easier.
Instead of rolling the wheels from the side, you can simply use the handcycle attachment for movement and steer your wheelchair at the same time.
This attachment is easy to install and once you have connected its base parts, you can simply remove the handcycle attachment whenever you need to put it away.
Life can be much easier with the right accessories and the Rio Mobility Dragonfly Handcycle proves this to be a fact.
- Experience the perfect performance provided by the Shimano Nexus 8-speed IGH, giving you a smooth ride.
- The Dragonfly Handycle features coaster brakes and an auxiliary parking V-brake to provide you with better control.
- Its sturdy aluminium frame can handle a maximum weight of 127kg including the wheelchair and the user.
- The 12.5” tyres make riding using the Firefly Handcycle smooth and provide better stability on different surfaces.
- Shimano™ Nexus 8 speed IGH
- 33T chainring
- 18T lower cog
- Index twist shifter (w/ upgraded push lever)
- Tire: 12.5″ X 1.5″ (40-203)
- Shimano™ Nexus coaster brake
- Promax V-brake (w/ locking lever)
FRAME & COMPONENTS
- Frame Aluminum 6061-T6
- Water bottle w/ mount and strap
- Attachment Frame Weight: 6 lbs / 2.6 kg
- Drive Unit Weight: 17 lbs / 7.75 kg
- Total Weight: 23 lbs / 10.5 kg
- Maximum Weight: 280 lbs / 127 kg (combined)
- Shipping Dimensions: 41” x 11” x 14” / 104cm x 30cm x 35.5cm
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs / 13.75 kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Rio Mobility warrants one (1) year from the date of initial consumer
purchase. This warranty covers any MANUFACTURING defects in materials and
Rio Mobility warrants the lithium Ion battery for three (3) months from the date of
initial purchase. This covers any MANUFACTURING defects in materials and
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING; DAMAGE TO
CONNECTORS, CONNECTOR PINS, CABLES OR WIRES. PULLED OR SEVERED MOTOR WIRES. DROPPED CHARGERS & BATTERIES. PHYSICAL DAMAGE AFTER RECEIPT OF PRODUCT.
If you see or suspect any damage or defects report the problem upon receipt of the product. Failing to comply with the battery care instructions risks voiding your warranty.
This warranty is only available for the original owner or purchaser and is non-
This warranty is VOID if:
• Assembly and installation are not performed according to the instructions
• Preventative and routine maintenance has not been performed
• The serial number is removed or altered
• The hub, controller or battery are opened, altered or disassembled
• The handcycle is used in any competitive event
• The handcycle is used in stunt riding, jumping, or similar activity
• The handcycle is submerged in or sprayed with water; includes accidental
exposure such as rain (applies mainly to electrical parts)
• The handcycle is used in a manner contrary to the instructions outlined in the
• Any modifications are made to the device
• You accidentally run into objects and obstructions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.