The intelligent power system in the Top Gun Mobility Ezi-Walk Rollator is perfect for all levels of mobility including patients with Parkinson’s syndrome, bone marrow damage, rheumatism, and decreased mobility due to age.
It has a stylish look and all the necessary functions of an ordinary rollator plus so much more. Integrated with anti-fall detection, maximum speed limit and reverse braking, the intelligent power system allows users to travel for longer distances and walk on inclined paths and walkways effortlessly and safely.
With the one-hand folding feature and strong, lightweight aluminum frame, the electric Top Gun Mobility Ezi-Walk Rollator can take you to where you want to go.
- Grasp detection
- Multi-function controls
- Locks when folded
- One-hand folding
- Removeable backrest
- Large storage bag
- Adjustable height
- Intelligent power system for various levels of mobility
- Streamlined designed frame
- Easy front wheel maneuverability
- NO assembly required
- Supply Voltage: DC 24V
- Control Voltage: DC 20V~29.4V
- Adaptable motor: Brushless hub motor
- Control mode: FOC (Flux-oriented control)
- PWM rate: 16Khz± 1%
- Batter charge current: 2Arms
- Charger splice: DC plug with 5.5~2.5MM
- Max drive current: 15A
- IP rate: IPX4
- Operation condition: from -25°C to +50°C
- Storage condition: from -40°C to +65°C
- Overall Width & Depth : 71.5×66.7cm
- Width inside handgrips : 44cm
- Handgrips height range : 82.5cm – 95cm
- Weight : 13.3kg
- Weight Capacity : 136kg
- Seat Dimensions (WxD) : 44x22cm
- Seat Height : 58cm
- Wheel Size - Front : 8"
- Wheel Size - Rear : 7.5"
- Packaged Size : 70.5×31.5x85cm
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
- Structural frame components, including platform, fork, seat post, and frame welds (excludes Canopy & Canopy framework)
- Drivetrain, including differential, motor, and brake.
Your Top Gun Mobility Scooter is fully guaranteed for two (2) years from the date of purchase against faults arising due to defects in manufacture or materials. This warranty does not detract from but is in addition to your legal rights.
All electronic parts, including controllers, batteries and battery chargers, have a one (1) year warranty. Servicing to the controller, batteries or battery charger must be carried out by your authorised Top Gun Mobility Provider. Any attempt to open or dismantle these items renders the guarantee void on that item.
Not Covered Under Warranty
The guarantee does not extend to those items which may need replacement due to normal wear and tear (tyres, belts, bulbs, upholstery, plastic shrouds, motor brushes, fuses, and batteries), or damage to the product caused by misuse or accident for which Top Gun Mobility or its agent cannot be held responsible. This warranty does not include service calls or external bolt on components such as a canopy or canopy framework.
Transport/Call Out costs
As the owner you must bear the cost of transporting the unit to the dealer or should you decide to have the dealer come to you, you must bear the cost of the dealers call out fee. Your dealer may choose to waive this cost, but this will be at the dealers discretion only and separate to TopGun Mobility’s warranty terms and conditions.
Warranty Service Period
The service intervals are every 500klm or every twelve (12) months from date of purchase, whichever occurs first. We recommend using a Top Gun Mobility Service Provider. Proof of annual service (paid invoice receipts) must be kept and provided upon any warranty claim. This warranty will be void if annual servicing is not carried out.
Service Checks and Warranty Service
Warranty service can be performed by an authorised Top Gun Mobility Provider. Please contact your authorised Top Gun Mobility Provider for advice on the current cost affecting the service visit.
Any TopGun Mobility products used in a commercial application will only be covered by a 12-month warranty from the purchase date and will be excluded from any coverage mentioned in the warranty relating to 5 (five) or 3 (three) year warranty. All other conditions in this warranty will apply.
Always store in a dry area protected from freezing to avoid damage to the scooter and premature wear of the batteries. Avoid exposure to rain, snow, ice, salt or stagnant water. Keep your scooter clean and dry.
Never expose the electronic components of the scooter to humidity (rain, snow, mist, or water from washing), as it may damage electronic circuits.
Always store your scooter with batteries fully charged. When storing the scooter for more than two weeks, charge the batteries and disconnect them. During the storage, check the charge once a month and recharge the batteries as needed. You must complete a full charge cycle every month or damage to batteries can occur.
Avoid extreme temperature of hot and cold during storage. Freezing can damage low charged batteries and they may become unusable.
TopGun Mobility genuine accessories will be free from defects under normal use, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase by the original customer.
TopGun Mobility will repair or replace, at our option, free of charge any part found upon examination by TopGun Mobility to be defective in material and/or workmanship within the warranty period.
All parts claimed under warranty must be returned to TopGun Mobility in their present condition via the original place of purchase (TopGun Mobility Authorised Dealer). Only an authorised “WARRANTY DEALER” of TopGun Mobility, following approval by TopGun Mobility, can undertake warranty work.
- All transportation costs associated with the submission and return of parts for repair or replacement under warranty (as determined by TopGun Mobility) are the responsibility of the original customer.
- Normal wear items are not covered under this warranty. These include such items as brushes, tyres, tubes, brake pads, upholstery, seating and arm rests.
- Damage caused by:
- Excessive, abusive, misuse, negligence or accident.
- Improper maintenance, maintenance carried out by non-approved “WARRANTY DEALER”.
- Improper operation or storage.
- Any Commercial use.
- Fitment of NON-Manufacturer approved accessories.
Resulting damage attributed to the NON-Manufacturer approved accessory or correction of the unit to operate as intended once the accessory has been removed will not be covered under warranty.
- Where an authorised dealer has not lodged all the required documentation at the appropriate time, the warranty is void.
- All warranties provided do not extend to purchasers of used or second hand equipment.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement part for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to major failure.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.