36V 10.4 Ah / 36V 13Ah
An Excellent Choice for Getting Around Easily
The concept of mobility is purely in your hands as the Vamos El Doblez Electric Foldable Bike is not good for getting around, you can also pack it up and transport it when needed.
Using an electric bike to get from one place to another is a huge help, especially when it is eco-friendly and saves you money but more portability is a huge bonus.
Get where you need to go easily with its 350W motor, capable of bringing you up to max speeds within a short amount of time while also maintaining them.
If you love riding around or would like one of the best foldable bikes around, the Vamos El Doblez Electric Foldable Bike is a great choice for you.
An Everyday Portable Electric Bike to Bring Anywhere
A full charge of the Vamos El Doblez Electric Foldable bike will provide you with a range of up to 40km to 55km in distance.
As a foldable bike, the Vamos El Doblez has a frame that is lighter than most electric rides but can still hold up to 100kg in weight.
Bring the Vamos El Doblez with you anywhere as it can easily be folded and transported for alternative use, perfect for adventuring or riding at your favorite locations.
Mobility is guaranteed with the Vamos El Doblez, providing you with a faster way to get around and the bonus of being able to fold your e-ride with you when not in use.
- Reach higher speeds when riding with the Vamos El Doblez Electric Folding Bike’s 350W Bafang rear-drive motor.
- With its light alloy frame and easy folding mechanics, this electric bike is one of the lightest and easiest to transport.
- Several parts are included to ensure safety, stability, and even bonus features such as an LCD for monitoring your ride.
- Enjoy riding up to a distance of 40km to 55km within a single full charge of the El Doblez’s Samsung Battery.
Electric Bikes with over 250W motors are commonly restricted for off-roading only to follow safety laws in Australia.
For more information on E-ride laws, check out https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- 16 inch rear drive brushless geared motor
- Battery: 36V 10.4Ah / 36V 13 Ah
- Range: 36V 10.4Ah (40km) ; 36V 13 Ah (55km)
- Leather grips
- Speed: 25km/h (Australian street-legal)
Up to 32km/h (off road use only)
- 350W BAFANG rear-drive motor
- Samsung Battery. Choose either:
- Light alloy frame
- Front and rear TEKTRO mechanical disc brakes
- 7-speed SHIMANO gear set
- Integrated front and rear lights
- Comfy JUSTEK saddle
- Suspension seat post
- Half grip throttle
- LCD display screen
- KENDA tires
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only) DRAGON (All models except the beast, and for a limited time the GTR models), OTTO (WA and TAS Only), FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you confirm stock availability in September is still OK ?
Hi there our ETA still stands. On September but since this is just an expected date, we do not have a firm day and there might be changes when the time comes.