Up to 16km/h
It’s Never Too Early To Enjoy An E-Bike
Electric bikes are a great thing to enjoy and when it comes to kids, it’s never too early to learn and enjoy riding one, especially for the younger ones.
The Zippi Ride Kids Electric Bike is a great starting electric ride for kids, which is because it is both safe and enjoyable for children age 3 and above.
When it comes to balance, the tyres alone already provide stability, and to add more safety, the Zippi Ride comes with training wheels for those learning.
Safety is important, which is why the makers of the Zippi Ride have made sure to make this electric bike as safe as possible while also making it a fun ride.
Fun, Thrilling, and Safe for Children
The Zippi Ride allows its rider to start with 8km/h and at any time preferred you can change this speed to 16km/h.
Changing the speed of the Zippi Ride is safe and out of reach for kids as the switch is located under the battery pack through a small hole.
With the small size and lightweight make of the Zippi Ride, it can easily be carried, stored, and transported when going on trips.
Any kid would love to get their hands on something as fun as the Zippi Ride, surely to provide them with hours of fun and adventure.
- The Zippi Ride has two speeds for you to choose from, the 8km/h and 16km/h speeds that are selectable via a switch.
- You can install training wheels on the Zippi Ride, which are included with this electric bike, making it safer for newer riders.
- Transport this electric ride easily as it is light in weight and does not take up a lot of spice, unlike other electric kids rides.
- Equipped with 10-inch tyres, this kids electric bike is more stable and smoother than most electric rides.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
Bike Weight: 23kg
Maximum load (weigh: 75kg
Top Speed (high speed switch): 16 km/h
Seat Height: 440mm
Handle Bar Height: 640mm
Wheel Base: 640mm
Length Overall : 920mm
Width Overall: 560mm
Height Overall: 660mm
Two Speed Switch
Slow speed switch: 8 km/h
High speed switch: 16 km/h
Motor type: DC, Brush Style
Rated continuous output power: 200w
Rated speed: 275 +/- 7.5% Rpm
Rated voltage: 24v DC
Rated output torque: 1.21 Nm
Input voltage: 100-240vAC
Input current: 1.8amp Max
Output 24v DC 1.5amp
Size: 152 x 65 x 94mm
Type: Lead Acid
Capacity: 12v 9ah
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
ALL ZIPPI PRODUCTS ARE COVERED UNDER THE MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY AGREEMENT AND IS VALID FOR 12 MONTHS FROM THE PURCHASE DATE.
WE WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE BEST EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE WITH ZIPPI - AND WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
If you have an issue or would like to ask a question, please contact our staff for assistance before attempting to use this page.
Requests to return/refund etc will not be assisted without first speaking with one of our staff to help resolve any issues you might be having.
HOW DO I CLAIM WARRANTY?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to claim for warranty
- If your warranty requires a return, you will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- If you require warranty parts we will review the issues and inform you of the parts being dispatched.
* Free gifts, promotional items and change of mind issues are not returnable!
WHAT'S COVERED UNDER THE ZIPPI WARRANTY?
- If your product is DOA (Dead on arrival) a full refund will be able to be applied for or a new unit sent to you free of charge.
- All parts on your Zippi are covered under the Manufacturers Warranty and are replaceable free of charge if there is a part that has failed due to a manufacturing defect or problem.
- General wear and tear is not covered under warranty.
- Issues caused by lack of maintenance are not covered under warranty.
- Zippi bikes are mechanical and just like any mechanical item they require some sort of maintenance from time to time. To get the most out of your Zippi, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on maintenance and pre ride checks to ensure a trouble free run.
RETURNING AN ITEM.
- Under certain circumstances you can return the item.
- You have a 7 day window from the time it arrives to lodge a return
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable (if applicable)
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
- You must apply before being accepted for return.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY WARRANTY?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your warranty item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your warranty.
- If you are approved for refund a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
- If you are approved for an exchange part we will sent the part to your original mailing address with a tacking number, this should arrive within 10 working days.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.