52V 18Ah / 52V 23Ah
Up to 85km
A Beast Made By Dragon Electric Scooters
Dragon has created one of the most powerful all-terrain electric scooters you can find on the market, the Dragon Hunter X10 Electric Scooter.
If you are searching for a high-performance e-scooter, the Dragon Hunter X10 is the right choice for your off-road adventures.
Sporting its dual-motor 3200W power, this electric scooter can reach speeds of 25km/h and maintain them easily.
Right at your convenience as the Dragon Hunter X10 offers the option of riding with ECO or TURBO mode.
A Modern and Stylish Ride That Stands Out
The Dragon Hunter X10 Electric Scooter was designed to be a modern yet stylish ride, matching a sporty look with its powerful performance.
It features more control due to its disc brakes and shock absorber, which makes it much safer when you are riding at faster speeds or making tight turns.
Experience longer rides as the Dragon X10 can take you up to a distance of 85km after a single charge of its 52V battery.
Dominate the off-road trail now with one of Dragon Scooter's most powerful and efficient electric rides ever created.
- Experience power at its fullest with the dual 3200W motor which packs a punch and helps maintain your desired speed.
- Ride for longer durations after a single full charge of the 52V battery, providing up to a distance of 85km.
- This electric scooter’s sturdy build allows a lightweight experience but also provides the capacity to carry up to 150kg.
- The durable 10-inch tyres on the Dragon Hunter X10 make your off-road experience much smoother and provide more stability on any terrain.
With its massive 3200W motor, the Dragon Hunter X10 is capable of going at speeds that are meant for off-roading only and are restricted to such areas.
For more information on E-ride laws, check out https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Model: DRAGON HUNTER X10
- Weight: 33-35kg
- Max: Loading 150kg
- Suspension: spring shock absorbers
- Brakes: Disc brakes
- Speed: Restricted Speed 25km/hr* Private property - 65km/hr
- Max Distance: 50KM - 18AH ; 85KM - 23AH on eco mode
- Max Torque: 60NM
- Base Motor Power: 2000w ( DUAL MOTORS)
- Peak Motor Power: 3600w*
- Battery :18AH or 23AH Lithium (22.8)
- Charge time: 8hrs-10hrs
- Voltage: 52v
- Drive: Rear-wheel/ dual-wheel drive
- Wheels: 10 X 3 -inch inflatable tubeless
- Frame Alloy
- Accessories Most accessories will fit
IP6 Water Resistant
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only) DRAGON (All models except the beast), OTTO (WA and TAS Only), FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
12 months Limited warranty
WHAT IS COVERED?
All manufacturing faults
Your item will be repaired or replaced (if repair is not possible) if you are the first purchaser/user of the product and it has any of the following manufacturing or design faults under normal use:
- Motor faults
- Boards or Computer Control faults
- Battery faults
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
If you have an issue with your purchased product that is not manufacturing fault, not
- When the warranty period has expired
- Failing to maintain or perform schedule servicing
- When the warranty or serial label is altered or removed
- When the product or any of its components have been opened, altered or modified by someone other than the manufacturer or aurothised repair centre
- Wear-and-tear damage of vulnerable components such as wheels, tyres, lights. consumables or battery lifespan
- Damage caused by product misuse or abuse like (but not limited to) dropping, collision, jumps, grinding, heavy shaking, abrasion or bad storage
- Damage caused by Water ingestion .Most of our item have some level of proofing against dust and wet conditions, but they are NOT water-proof.
- Damage caused by overloading, over the designed maximum load
- Limited warranty of 3 months for commercial use.
In the event of a warranty claim, you are required to return the products back to the place of purchase. Costs associated with returning the goods will be borne by you, the customer. If the issue is deemed by us upon investigation to be a manufacturing fault, we will repair, refund or replace the faulty goods. Any transportation of the replacement product will be arranged at the expense of the customer. In the event that we receive a returned product under a warranty claim, and we deem the claim to have no basis, the cost of returning the product to the customer will be at the expense of the customer.
Any Products DOA we will replaced or repaired without a delivery charge to the customer. You must notified DOA within 3 business days.
I cannot fault the crew at E ride. Allot of places are selling escooters these days so naturally customer service and price starts to become a factor in buying. Whilst there was a delay noted for my particular purchase, Stephens price and commitment to salesmanship encouraged me to buy an x10. His crew made buying my X10 a breeze and I whole heartily endorse eride solutions to anyone who might be looking to enter the e scooter experience. I have also used Eride after sales information and assistance for questions. Top notch
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.