Up to 100km
- Power: 250W Rear Hub Bafang Motor
- Battery: 36V 12.8Ah Removable battery
- Max Speed: 25km/h
- IP Rating: IP65+ water resistance
- LCD Display
- Rider Height:152 to 178cm 5’ 0” to 5’ 10”
- Rider Weight:120kg max 265 lbs
- Wheels: 66cm 26"
- Tyres: Kenda Kwick K Shield+ tyres (puncture resistant)
- Pedal Assist Range: 100km 62mi
- Throttle Range: N/A
- Dimensions: 179cm x 68cm x 98cm 70.5” x 27” x 38.8”
- Weight: 22.9kg 51lbs
- Reach: 43.2cm / 17”
- Standover Height: 42.3cm / 16.6”
- Minimum Seat Height: 66.6cm / 26.2”
- Saddle Height: 38.9cm / 15.3”
- Shimano® Tourney 7 Speed & RapidFire Plus Shift
- Integrated LED Lights for 180° Visibility
- Fully Adjustable Seat Height
- Removable lithium battery
- Front and Rear Tektro® Disc Brakes
- Bluetooth with Bird App connectivity
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
In addition to the rights and remedies that you have under the Australian Consumer Law, or any other applicable law, we provide the following warranty against defects
- The following limited warranty periods apply to the Goods from the date of purchase from the Supplier (Warranty Period).
- Front Fork and Frame - 5 years
- Battery Charger
- Main Components - 2 years
- Speed Sensor
- Battery Pack
- PCM Controller
- Display & Button
- Handlebar & Stem
- Micro switches within the Brake Levers
- Alarm System
- LED Lights
- Paint - 1 year
- We do not have to repair or replace the Goods under this Limited Warranty if the Goods have been used for a commercial purpose; misused, improperly or inappropriately installed, operated or repaired; abused; damaged; or not maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Exclusions to the warranty terms are:
- Normal wear and tear parts which are defined as inner tubes, tires, disc rotors, brake pads, brake & shift levers, chain drive system, wires and cables, kickstand, bell, grips, foot pedals, the alignment of the wheels, upper & lower tube covers, seat tube covers, and bearings such as the steering head.
- Improper assembly or not following the manufacturer’s assembly instructions.
- Improper use of the product (for example using it in extreme mountain bike terrain).
- Corrosion after the one (1) year warranty period.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, or commercial use.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
- Any claims made by someone other than the original owner. Subsequent owners are not protected under warranty.
- In the event that maintenance does not comply with the manufacturer recommendations, the warranty shall not cover faults linked to mistreatment. Periodic maintenance must also be carried out in order for the warranty to apply.
- Even when we do not have to repair or replace the Goods, we may decide to do so anyway. In some cases, we may dedde to substitute the Goods with a similar alternative product of our choosing, All such decisions are at our absolute discretion.
- All such repaired, replaced or substituted Goods continue to receive the benefit of this Limited Warranty for the lime remaining on the original Warranty Period.
- This Limited Warranty is limited to repair, replacement or substitution only. As far as the law permits, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to property or persons arising from any cause whatsoever
- In order to claim under this Limited Warranty, you must telephone us on 03 9088 0824 in Australia within the Warranty Period. You will be asked for details of the Goods, a description of the defect and your personal details. Upon accepting your claim, we shall assist you with returning the Goods to our Consumer Care Center for your Goods to be repaired. In some cases we may require that you return the Goods to us (at the address below) for assessment, repair, replacement or substitution. In these cases you will be issued a Beta Brands return number.
* All returned Goods must be accompanied by a valid return number. Items that do not have a valid return number will not be accepted for delivery and returned to sender
- This warranty is only valid and enforceable in Australia and New Zealand.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.