UP TO 80km
An All-Around Comfortable Electric Ride
Elegant and well-built, the OTTO GTWO G10 Electric Mountain Bike excels when it comes to off-roading and riding on any kind of terrain.
With its 350W brushless electric motor, you can enjoy speeds that reach up to 25km/h which can quickly be reached.
The OTTO GTWO G10- has a climbing grade of 30 degrees, making it a good electric ride for uneven terrain and even climbing up low angles.
If you seek an electric bike that is both powerful yet easy to ride, the OTTO GTWO G10 is a perfect choice and won't let you down.
A High-Performing Easy To Ride Mountain Bike
This electric bike has been built to provide the utmost comfort as well as to give a better performance regardless of where it is ridden.
The shape of the GTWO G10 allows you to mount and dismount the bike easily, allowing you to start riding instantly and also provide you with more space.
Upon fully charging the 48V 9.6Ah battery installed in the OTTO GTWO G10, you can enjoy riding up to about 80km.
If you are after a good off-road experience and want a bike that provides both comfort and stability, the OTTO GTWO G10 Electric Mountain Bike is a top choice for you.
- The OTTO GTWO G10 sports a 350W electric motor, which allows you to reach speeds of 25km/h in a short amount of time.
- Your rides will be longer than most electric bikes can provide due to the long-lasting 48V 9.6Ah battery.
- With its 26-inch Kenda tyres, you can expect to have more stable rides and can be sure that the durability will last for a long time.
- Monitor your riding experience with the LCD liquid crystal meter, perfect for making sure everything goes according to your preference.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Motor: 350W 48V Brushless non magnetic
- Speed: 25 km/h
- Gears: Manor 7 speed
- Climbing Grade: 30 degrees
- Range: Pure electric 50km; Foot Assist 80km
- Frame: 6061Aluminum alloy
- Battery: 48V 9.6Ah Removable battery
- Rim size: 26 inches
- Tyres: 26"x 1.95" Kenda Wheels
- Fork: shock reduction fork
- Tooth plate: Haomeng tooth plate.
- Wheels: Fukucho Wheel
- Meter: LCD Liquid crystal meter
- Brakes: E-ABS disconnector + front and rear double discs
- Electric Commuting
- Power Riding
- Human powered
- Weight: Approx. 21kg
- Weight capacity: 150kg
- Suitable for people of 160cm-190cm
- Size: 172*96 cm (LxH)
- Dimension: Length:140.00cm, Width:23.00cm, Height:82.00cm; Weight:25.00KG
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
1 year manufacturer's warranty for the whole bike.
1 year warranty warranty for the battery .
1 year warranty on accessories.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.