500W Bafang German Motor
26 x 4.0"
UP TO 60km
Panasonic 48V 17AH
An Off-road Advantage with A Sporty Look
The creators of the Phatrider Laurentides Electric Mountain Bike really thought big with this one, and it is no doubt that the performance on this ride will be better than you expect.
Just by seeing the quality of the 26x4 fat tyres, you can expect the utmost stability from even the bumpiest rides.
This electric bike was meant for more than just speed; it also quickly handles off-roading and even the most unsteady terrain.
If you are looking for a sporty mountain bike, the Phatrider Laurentides is just the suitable electric ride you need for some of the best riding experiences.
Experience Unhindered Riding Experiences with This Electric Mountain Bike
The Phatrider Laurentides may look like a sporty electric bike with a nice finish to its experience, but it also provides high performance and should not be taken lightly.
This e-bike was built to handle even the toughest of rids and can offer up to 5-speed levels to bring you to a speed of 25km/h.
You can expect this electric ride to carry a load capacity of 200kg due to its sturdy yet light 26-inch Aluminum Frame, built to last and endure.
You can expect the best performance from the Phatrider Laurentides when it comes to off-roading and will not regret having one of the smoothest rides out there.
- The Phatrider Laurentides e-bike sports a Brushless 500W and can get you to a top speed of 25km/h in a short amount of time.
- You can reach a range of 60km after fully charging this e-bike and can continue ride either using pure electric mode or electric assist mode, depending on your preference.
- The 26-inch Aluminum Frame that the Phatrider Laurentides is one of the best materials a frame can be made from is light and sturdy for better maneuverability.
- You can control your speed and how you shift from one speed level to another with the 5 levels available to go at a pace you prefer.
- The 4-inch fat tyres make off-roading a piece of cake and provide you the ultimate stability regardless of what terrain you are riding on.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Battery: Panasonic 48V 17AH Lithium
- Removable Battery: Charger 110-220V
- Charging time: 5-6 hours
- Motor: 500 Watt Bafang German Motor
- Mileage: 55-65Km (Pure Electric) 80-100Km (Electric Assist Mode)
- Top Speed 25Km/hr
- Accessories: Mobile Phone Holder, Kickstand & Mudgaurd
- Frame 6061 aluminum alloy
- Gears Shimano 21 Speed
- Brakes: Hydraulic Break
- Cruise Control 4 Level Cruise Control
- Handle Bar, Stem, Headset, Seat Post & Pedals: Aluminum
- Headlight: Front LED Light
- Large LCD Display: Display Functions: MPH, Km/Miles, Electricity, Shift, Error Code, PAS Power, etc
- Tyre: 26" x 4"with Quick Release Front Hub
- Gross Weight 35KG (Carton 5KG)
- Package size 1530mm x 250mm x 850mm
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Warranty against possible manufacturing defects for electric bikes. 36 months for frame (forks are not part of frame), 6 months for battery, motor, controller, instrument, speed control handle, crank gear disk, front fork, front shaft, rear shaft, flywheel, chain & charger, 1 month for Lamps, pedals, tires, brake handles, expendable consumables. Excludes misuse/abuse and water damage eg. riding through the surf or rain. Customers responsibility to return and redeliver the item. Warranty is only valid for original purchaser and a tax invoice must be produced to make your claim.
Items which are not covered by the warranty:
-minor scratches, marks or imperfections which do not significantly impact the performance and safety of the product
-damage due to external causes, e.g. damage by negligent use, incorrect use and tampering with the battery pack, damage by traffic accidents and damage during any transportation, e.g. by couriers. If a product has been damaged during shipping please report it within 14 day of receiving and we will work with you on a solution.
-damage due to normal wear and tear and maintenance. Wear and tear items which are not covered include tyres, tubes, brakes, brake pads, wheel spokes, derailleur tuning, gear adjustments, bottom bracket tightening, handlebar adjustments.
-If the bike doesn’t reach top speed this is not covered by warranty and if the distance per charge is not as advertised this is also not covered by warranty as this is only an estimate. Batteries lose capacity naturally. The advertised Amp Hours of battery is the closest estimate only.
-poor maintenance and any modifications to the product or components
-noise, e.g. squeaking noise or vibration noise
-It is accepted by the purchasers that there may be variations between two identical models, for example that the speed on low, medium and high pedal assist varies or that the power output varies. We doe not guarantee that the performance of two identical models is exactly the same as there will be some natural variations.
- Warranty will be voided if the product is used commercially in any way.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
For the avoidance of doubt: We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Phatrider agrees to repair or replace the product which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with Phatrider’s specifications during: the Warranty period of 6 months for manufacturer faults of motor and 6 months for manufacturer faults of battery (pro rata) and 36 months for manufacturer faults of the frame.
- The Standard warranty period commences on the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, the date of delivery of the product will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
- The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
- Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Warranty.
- We require any customer requesting service under the Warranty to comply with directions from us in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions. Any repair service under warranty must be approved by us. If a customer decides to perform repairs on a product without our approval, We will under no circumstances be liable to pay for the cost of such unauthorized repair services.
- Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to us via email before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
- Phatrider reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Phatrider reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, We will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by us with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Phatrider. We may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Warranty does not extend or restart the Warranty period.
- If Phatrider is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit or may be refunded the price of the Product (at Phatrider’s discretion). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
- Where Phatrider authorises warranty service of a Product, the Customer will organise for our authorised courier to pick up the Product during business hours (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) and deliver it to the appropriate authorised repair centre, provided that the Product is safely and securely packaged for safe transport. Always keep the original packing material. In this situation the Customer will cover the cost of transport of the serviced Product to and from the Customer. Alternatively, the Customer may take the Product to the appropriate repair center for service if we specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so. Alternately, the Customer may post the Product as directed by us if we specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so. Where the customer is located outside Australia, We may require that the Product be sent to Australia, as directed by Phatrider. The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from Phatrider upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to us within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
- Phatrider reserves the right to determine which authorised repair centre (including Phatrider's internal repair facility) is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
- The Product will be at the Customer's risk while in transit to and from the Phatrider Authorised Repair Centre.
- Phatrider may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Phatrider where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Warranty do not apply as per section 14.
- Phatrider reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the Phatrider’s specifications, subject to applicable law.
- The Warranty is not transferrable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from Phatrider.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product: If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product; If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product; Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product; To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions; To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer; To any incidence of defective pixels (i.e. dead or stuck pixels) that arise for Digital Products To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications; To replacement or repair of any consumables (including cables), or lost parts or accessories; To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
- To the full extent permitted by law: Phatrider will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage. Phatrider's aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at Phatrider's option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product. Phatrider excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
- Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to Phatrider Products supplied by Phatrider, these Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of Queensland, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The Lithium Battery Warranty Period is 6 months. It is warranted that the battery retains 80% of capacity after 6 months.
- All warranties are voided if the product will be modified
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.