THE CONCOURSE GOLF TWO YEAR WARRANTY
All Concourse products are fully backed by Australian Manufacturers Warranty and come with automatic guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Law.
CONCOURSE GOLF NEW PRODUCT WARRANTY
The Warranty is given by Concourse Golf Pty. Ltd. Distributor of the Concourse Golf Buggies, Smart Wheels and associated accessories relating to the Golf Buggy including the Concourse Golf Bags. The Warranty applies to the Buggy identified by the serial number found on the underside of the Golf Buggy. The Warranty applies to the Smart Wheels by the serial number being located on the Instruction Manual and the delivery Carton provided with the Smart Wheels at time of purchase. The Warranty is transferable to all owners of the Buggy and or Smart Wheels provided the Buggy and or Smart Wheels are within the country of purchase during the Warranty period.
- Concourse Smart Wheels– 2 years from date of purchase
- Vogue Smart Buggy– 2 years from date of purchase
- Vogue Smart Buggy & Bag Combo – 2 years from date of purchase
- CBM3 Smart buggy– 2 years from date of purchase
- CBM3 Smart buggy & bag combo – 2 years from date of purchase
- CBM2 golf buggy– 1 year from date of purchase
- Concourse Golf Accessories – Accessories Bags, Wheel Bags, - Umbrella Holders and Golf Bags– 1 year from date of purchase
- Free supplied Promotional Products – Comes with No Warranty
To make a Warranty Claim you will need to provide proof of purchase. The easiest way to provide proof of purchase is to retain your receipt or purchase order number in a safe place.
Warranty Claim Procedure & Support
The Concourse Golf Buggies purchased in Australia are covered by a 1 year warranty from date of purchase. The Concourse Golf Bags and Accessories are covered by a 1 year Warranty from date of purchase. The Concourse Smart Wheels purchased in Australia are covered by a 2 year Warranty from date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage, damage or faults caused by the following items are not covered by the Concourse Golf Warranty.
1. Abuse misuse, or neglect of the Buggy, Smart Wheels or Accessories.
2. Failing to operate the Buggy, Smart Wheels or Accessories as set out in the operating manual and detailed instructions supplied with the buggy and on the Concourse Golf website
3. Accidental damage
4. Damage or fault caused to Buggy, Smart Wheels or Accessories by a motor vehicle accident
5. Damage or fault caused by flood, torrential rain, Buggy and or Smart Wheels being submerged in water or use of a pressure washer directly on the items
6. Operation of the Buggy, Smart Wheels or Accessories after a defect is known
7. Damage or fault caused by chemicals, solvents, salt, fire etc Installation or use of parts and accessories not supplied or approved by Concourse Golf.
8. Installation or use of parts and accessories not supplied or approved by Concourse Golf
9. Any repairs or alterations to the Buggy and or Smart Wheels carried out by anyone not authorized by Concourse Golf
10. Damage caused to the Buggy and or Smart Wheels by being rolled over
11. Damage being caused to the Buggy and or Smart Wheels through letting it roll down hills unattended
12. Damage to the Buggy, Smart Wheels or any Accessories including the umbrella holder as a result of the umbrella being left open during windy conditions or the buggy being left unattended during windy conditions
13. Damage or fault due to Buggy and or Smart Wheels being stolen
14. Buggy or Smart Wheels not being used in country it was purchased
15. Damage caused by use of the Buggy and or Smart Wheels being used outside the intended purpose Buggy and or Smart Wheels were designed for
16. Warranty does not cover Concourse Golf products being used for commercial purposes and or hire
Please note that these warranty conditions are provided in addition to the Australian Consumer Law and do not limit or replace that law.
Provided none of the above applies, costs relating to a Warranty Claim will be paid for by Concourse Golf Pty. Ltd.