25km/h Street Legal
Up to 90km/h Off-road
Up to 160km
*NOTE: 2 Months Delivery Time Frame*
An Extreme Off-Roading Experience
If you are looking for a more extreme experience, the Denzel Samurai Electric Dirt Bike will give you a whole new meaning to off-roading.
This is not your common electric ride, this beast of an electric dirt bike is capable of performing beyond the limits of an ordinary electric bike.
With a 5500W motor, the Denzel Samurai is capable of pushing you to higher speeds and makes riding on any kind of terrain done easily.
If you want to experience an all-new extreme kind of riding, the Denzel Samurai is just the right electric ride for you.
Take Off-Road Riding To A Whole New Level
When you’re out riding, you will want a ride that lasts and the Denzel Samurai is just right, providing you with a range up to 160km on a full charge.
The 20-inch tyres are large and durable, perfect for providing you the stability you need when riding on any type of terrain.
With the Denzel Samurai’s build, it is more than capable of withstanding extreme riding and can handle a weight capacity of 200kg.
TheDenzel electric mountain bike is a perfect combination of power and style, perfect for the adventurous rider.
- Experience the power of the Denzel Samurai provided by the 5500W motor, making reaching higher speeds easy.
- Monitor your riding sessions with the built-in LCD, allowing you to check your speed, battery, and more before, during, and after rides.
- Ride longer than the majority of the electric rides out there with the 72V 60Ah battery, which provides up to 160km in distance on a full charge.
- Enjoy riding in style with the dirt bike setup of this powerful electric mountain bike, which can even be considered an electric motorcycle.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Motor: Special design motor for SAMURAI electric bike D5500. 72V 6000 peak power
- Weight: 57 KGS
- Hill Climbing: 55˚
- Speed: 25km/h - for Australian Law (or Set up to 80-90 km/h for Private Property Use)
- Range: 150-160KM
- Battery: 72V60AH Lithium Tesla Battery Cells 21700/ 60 Ah
- Weight capacity: 200KG
- Display: LCD
- Tyres: Strong double wall bicycle type rim 20” x 80mm, Tire 20”x4”
- Brakes: Special hydraulic brake Denzel LEB with 203 mm rotors (3.5 mm)
- Front Fork: USD-8 FAT, Rear shock DNM RCP-2,
- Charging: 5Ah CHARGE 10 HOURS, 20Ah CHARGE 4 HOURS
- Color: RED/WHITE/BLACK/ORANGE
- Quick removable hall sensor panel
- Sine Wave controller Kelly KLS 7218S with Bluetooth
- Plastic cover set, motorcycle seat, wireless access key with alarm. Cruise control, Analogue brake system, Rear sprocket 80T 219H, Waterproof charger 72V 10Ah
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
WHAT IS COVERED?
All manufacturing faults
Your item will be repaired or replaced (if repair is not possible) if you are the first purchaser/user of the product and it has any of the following manufacturing or design faults under normal use:
1,- Motor faults
2.- Boards or Computer Control faults
3.- Battery faults
4.- Frame (2 years)
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Warranty will not apply in the next situations:
1.- When the warranty period has expired
2.- Failing to maintain or perform schedule servicing (6 months free service)
3.- When the serial label is altered or removed
4.- When the product or any of its components have been opened, altered or modified
5.- Wear-and-tear damage of vulnerable components such as wheels, tyres, lights. consumables or battery lifespan
6.- Damage caused by product misuse or abuse like (but not limited to) dropping, collision, jumps, grinding, heavy shaking, abrasion or bad storage
7.- Damage caused by water. Most of our items have some level of proofing against dust and wet conditions, but they are NOT water-proof.
8.- Damage caused by overloading, over the designed maximum load
9.- Limited warranty of 3 months for commercial use.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.