36V 10.4 Ah
The Perfect Electric Scooter For Daily Rides
One of the earlier and best-selling electric scooters from Dragon is the Dragon GT Electric Scooter, an excellent choice for an all-around ride.
If you are looking for an electric scooter that is durable, long-lasting, and meant for daily usage, look no more cause this e-scooter does the perfect job.
Attached with the finest components and built with aviation-grade alloy, the Dragon GT is one of the more extreme yet modern electric scooters you can find.
You can expect a smooth riding experience with this electric ride due to its good build along with the front shocks to provide better stability.
All The Right Features At An Affordable Price
Most electric scooters will only have basic features or components, but the Dragon GT electric scooter comes with a lot.
The Dragon GT comes with its own front shocks, front headlight, LCD attachment, and more, making this ride all the more advanced.
Go up to speeds of 25km/h within seconds with the power of its 500W motor, making it easy to maintain said speed when reached.
If you want an excellent casual ride for everyday leisure, look no further because the Dragon GT electric scooter won’t let you down.
- Reach this electric scooter’s top speed within a short amount of time with its powerful 500W motor.
- With its 8-inch wheel combination of an inflatable front wheel and a solid rear wheel, you get better acceleration and more control when turning.
- Go to up to 25km/h on-road or 35km/h on other terrains (off-road) and enjoy bringing this electric ride on trips.
- A single full charge of the Dragon GT’s 36V 10.4Ah battery provides you with a range of 30km.
- While this electric scooter may look like a light and compact one, it is sturdy enough to handle a weight of 120kg.
- Bring this electric scooter with you anywhere as it folds up easily and can be carried effortlessly anywhere.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Model DRAGON GT
- Weight 15kg
- Max Loading 120kg
- Suspension: Dual shocks on front / solid axle on rear
- Brake Drum + Electric
- Restricted Max Speed: 25km/hr
- Unrestricted Max Speed: 35km/hr
- Max Distance 30km
- Max Torque 20NM
- Motor Base Power: 350w
- Motor Peak Power: 500w
- Battery 10.4 AH
- Charge time: 5hrs-6hrs
- Voltage: 36v
- Drive: Rear-wheel drive
- Wheels: 8-inch inflatable- front, solid - rear
- Frame Aviation grade Alloy
- IPX4 rated
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
12 months Limited warranty
WHAT IS COVERED?
All manufacturing faults
Your item will be repaired or replaced (if repair is not possible) if you are the first purchaser/user of the product and it has any of the following manufacturing or design faults under normal use:
- Motor faults
- Boards or Computer Control faults
- Battery faults
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
If you have an issue with your purchased product that is not manufacturing fault, not
- When the warranty period has expired
- Failing to maintain or perform schedule servicing
- When the warranty or serial label is altered or removed
- When the product or any of its components have been opened, altered or modified by someone other than the manufacturer or aurothised repair centre
- Wear-and-tear damage of vulnerable components such as wheels, tyres, lights. consumables or battery lifespan
- Damage caused by product misuse or abuse like (but not limited to) dropping, collision, jumps, grinding, heavy shaking, abrasion or bad storage
- Damage caused by Water ingestion .Most of our item have some level of proofing against dust and wet conditions, but they are NOT water-proof.
- Damage caused by overloading, over the designed maximum load
- Limited warranty of 3 months for commercial use.
In the event of a warranty claim, you are required to return the products back to the place of purchase. (Please keep your receipt) Costs associated with returning the goods will be borne by you, the customer. If the issue is deemed by us upon investigation to be a manufacturing fault, we will repair, refund or replace the faulty goods, and you will be reimbursed for the shipping paid to send the scooter back. In the event that we receive a returned product under a warranty claim, and we deem the claim to have no basis, the cost of returning the product to the customer will be at the expense of the customer.
Any Products DOA we will replaced or repaired without a delivery charge to the customer. You must notified DOA within 3 business days.
I used it to go to the groceries and family. I’m 60 and the motor is just enough for me. It is easy to manage and control.
This scooter is one of the most affordable, great quality scooters I’ve tried. I’ve used it for my work. It’s not heavy unlike the other scooters.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.