800W Single / 1600W Dual
48V 15.6 Ah / 48V 20.8 Ah
Up to 50km
A Sport Scooter That Suits All Conditions
If you want an all-around e-scooter that is portable and powerful at the same time, you will want to check out the Dragon GTS electric scooter.
Built with aviation-grade alloy, the Dragon GTS makes for a light electric scooter that also performs extraordinarily with speed and stability.
You can choose between an 800W single motor or a 1600W dual when it comes to preferences towards power.
This e-scooters is suitable for long rides and bumpy terrain, making it one of the best all-around electric scooters available.
Set Your Pace With A Boost Of Power And Control
Regardless of what motor setup you choose, you are guaranteed to reach top speed within a short amount of time.
The 10-inch inflatable tyres on the Dragon GTS make it easy to accelerate on any terrain and provide a less bumpy ride on all kinds of surfaces.
Take control over this electric scooter at certain speeds with perfect control provided by its handling and smoother rides with the front and rear dual shocks.
If you are ready to take on a whole new electric ride, the Dragon GTS can be perfect for bringing you the best riding experience yet.
- Choose between two powerful motors: the 800W single or 1600W dual motor, whichever you prefer.
- Get the best acceleration through the powerful motor tied with the pneumatic semi-slick road tyres' traction.
- Not only is the Dragon GTS e-scooter lighter than other electric rides, but it can also carry a weight capacity of 120kg.
- Stay visible while riding with this electric scooter's components such as the headlight, deck lights, and more.
- Bring this e-ride with you wherever you go, as it can easily be folded, carried, and stored for trips.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Model DRAGON GTS / GTS V2
- Weight: GTS 19 kg / GTSV2 25kg
- Max Loading 120kg
- Suspension: GTS Dual shocks on front, Dual fluid-filled shock rear / GTSV2 Quad shocks on front / Dual fluid-filled shock rear
- Brakes Disc brakes+ Electric
- Restricted Speed 25km/hr
- Unrestricted Top Speed: GTS 35km/h / GTSV2 50km/h (private property)
- Max Distance: GTS 45km / GTSV2 50km
- Max Torque 25NM
- Motor Base Power: GTS 500w / GTSV2 1000W (dual mode)
- Motor Peak Power GTS 800w/ GTSV2 1600W (dual mode)
- Battery improved and upgrade: GTS 48V 15.6 Ah / GTSV2 48V 20.8 Ah
- Charge time 6hrs- 7hrs
- Drive: GTSV2 Rear wheel drive/ GTSV2 Rear-wheel drive and front wheel dual brushless motor
- Wheels 10-inch inflatable pneumatic semi-slick road tyres
- Frame Aviation grade Alloy
- Accessories can purchase seat separately , most accessories fit
IP6 Water Resistant
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only) DRAGON (All models except the beast), OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
12 months Limited warranty
WHAT IS COVERED?
All manufacturing faults
Your item will be repaired or replaced (if repair is not possible) if you are the first purchaser/user of the product and it has any of the following manufacturing or design faults under normal use:
- Motor faults
- Boards or Computer Control faults
- Battery faults
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
If you have an issue with your purchased product that is not manufacturing fault, not
- When the warranty period has expired
- Failing to maintain or perform schedule servicing
- When the warranty or serial label is altered or removed
- When the product or any of its components have been opened, altered or modified by someone other than the manufacturer or aurothised repair centre
- Wear-and-tear damage of vulnerable components such as wheels, tyres, lights. consumables or battery lifespan
- Damage caused by product misuse or abuse like (but not limited to) dropping, collision, jumps, grinding, heavy shaking, abrasion or bad storage
- Damage caused by Water ingestion .Most of our item have some level of proofing against dust and wet conditions, but they are NOT water-proof.
- Damage caused by overloading, over the designed maximum load
- Limited warranty of 3 months for commercial use.
In the event of a warranty claim, you are required to return the products back to the place of purchase. Costs associated with returning the goods will be borne by you, the customer. If the issue is deemed by us upon investigation to be a manufacturing fault, we will repair, refund or replace the faulty goods. Any transportation of the replacement product will be arranged at the expense of the customer. In the event that we receive a returned product under a warranty claim, and we deem the claim to have no basis, the cost of returning the product to the customer will be at the expense of the customer.
Any Products DOA we will replaced or repaired without a delivery charge to the customer. You must notified DOA within 3 business days.
Happy, I’m only using it once or twice a week, usually only about 2k in each direction. Though sometimes a longer trip to another shopping area and also sometimes on a Sunday afternoon for blokes drinks. Riding home in the dark, headlight is great. Mostly uphill on the way home, not steep just a gentle rise.
It’s got plenty of power and acceleration and I make sure that I lean forwards when accelerating and backwards when braking. I’m 189cm and about 92 kilo plus gear I may be carrying, size 13 clodhoppers which fit nicely on the footboard.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.