25km/h (Australian street-legal)
Up to 50km
A Whole New All-Terrain Electric Skateboard
Imagine an electric skateboard that excess both on-road and off-road, well the Epic Dominater 4000 Pro Plus brings a whole new experience when it comes to that.
Considered as the ideal off-road electric skateboard, the Epic Dominater 4000 Pro Plus is built with 10x3.5” tyres, perfect for any terrain and better maneuvering.
This electric ride has been built with high-quality material, making it capable of withstanding up to 130kg in weight.
The Dominater 4000 Pro Plus is great for cruising around in style with the benefit of having a more thrilling experience while riding.
Perfect For Cruising and Getting Around
Not only is the Epic Dominater great for leisurely cruising around, but it is also a great alternative way to get where you need to go.
Its 20Ah 36V battery can power the Epic Dominater 4000 Pro Plus to a range of 50km, providing you with further rides before needing to charge again.
Ride to speeds of up to 25km/h on-road (48km/h offroad) and enjoy a pace that matches your preference, easily controlled with the electric ride’s remote.
Not many electric skateboards can match the Epic Dominater 4000 Pro Plus when it comes to off-roading as it is one of the best you can find on the market.
- Ride around at a top speed of 25km/h when on-road or 48km/h off-road, powered by the compact and powerful dual 2000W brushless motors.
- The battery life of this electric ride allows you to enjoy longer rides and reach your destination before running out of juice.
- The 10x3.5” durable tyres on this electric ride provide great stability and make it easier to make turns and ride across uneven terrain.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
Motor: 2 x 2000 watt brushless motors.
Battery: 20ah 36v Lithium battery.
Tyre: Off road tyre 3.00-4.
Max speed: 25km/h (Australian street-legal)
Up to 48km/h (off road use only)
Working Time per charge: up to 3 hours
Distance per charge: up to 50km
Loading capacity: 130kg
Charging time: 4-8hours.
• Length : 112 cm.
• Width : 54 cm.
• Height : 25 cm.
• Wheel diameter : 26 cm.
• Wheel width : 9 cm.
FREE MOTION ACTIVATED ALARM WITH EACH PURCHASE: For more information on this please visit here:
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Epic Skateboards come with a 6 month manufactures warranty and E-Ride Solutions are here to help you with any questions for the life of the board. We are here to help with any questions or concerns but have a no refund policy in case you change your mind on your purchase so consider carefully to get the board that is right for you before making a purchase. Any issues will be addressed as soon as possible and in Australia services, replacement parts and repairs are done in the Gold Coast workshop normally on the same day. If replacement parts need to be delivered it normally takes 2-4 days in QLD, NSW and VIC and 3-7 days to the rest of Australia. Manufactures warranty does not include misuse, neglect, battery short circuit or wear and tear of your electric skateboard. Battery misuse or neglect void warranty so make sure your battery is cared for correctly by following these steps
1. Make sure that your Epic Skateboard is fully charged prior to initial use. The first charge will take around 3 hours for 36 volt 7ah batteries and up to 10 hours for the 36 volt 20ah batteries. Wait for the red light on the charger to go green before unplugging.
2. Always charge your Epic Skateboard after every use.
3. Epic Skateboards chargers do stop charging when the battery is fully charged but for safety reasons DO NOT leave your Epic Skateboard plugged in for more than 24 hours.
4. Should you wish to store your Epic Skateboard, charge it beforehand and make sure to charge once every 14 days.
Great product.very amicable seller, great communicator….highly recommended
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.