25km/h (Australian street-legal)
Up to 20km
The Epic Racer 3200 Goes Carbon
The Epic Carbon Dual Pro Electric Skateboard is a whole new look compared to its previous model, featuring a whole new look with similar and better performance.
Ride around in comfort and experience the stability provided by the 6-inch tyres, perfect for riding off-road and on-road.
With the Epic Racer 3200 Carbon Dual Pro, you can enjoy rides that range to a distance of up to 20km, perfect for getting around or enjoying leisurely rides.
If you want an electric skateboard that is both fast, comfortable, and stylish, you might want to get your hands on the Epic Racer 3200 Carbon Dual Pro, it might be the best choice you make.
A Stylish Look To Match Its Performance
A whole new look comes with this electric ride, its black finish and well-placed logo make it stylish enough to match how well it performs.
Just like the previous model, this electric ride can easily be controlled with its wireless remote, which features forward and reverse modes.
Monitor your riding experience with the wireless remote, which shows the electric ride’s battery level, led speedometer, and regenerative braking.
Epic has made it in its best interest into making the Epic Racer 3200 Carbon Dual Pro comfortable and excellent when it comes to performance, great for any rider, new or experienced.
- Easily monitor everything you need to check during rides by simply checking the wireless remote control of the Epic Racer 3200 Carbon Dual Pro.
- The high-performance brushless motors can easily reach fasters speeds, bringing you up to 25km/h (street-legal) for on-road and allowing you to go up to 38km/h off-road.
- This electric skateboard is made from the finest material, making it sturdy, light, and capable of handling a weight capacity of 100kg.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Motor 2 x 1600w brushless
- Battery 8.8ah/12Ah 36v Lithium battery
- Wheels 80mm 78a PU and 6 inch tyres
- Max speed 25km/h (Australian street-legal)
Up to 38km/h (off road use only)
- Working Time per charge up to 2 hours
- Distance per charge up to 20km
- Loading capacity 100kg
- Weight 8.9 kg
- Charging time 3-5 hours
- Length 96 cm
- Width 27 cm
- Height 14 cm
- Wheel diameter 80 mm
- Wheel width 55 mm
WHAT COMES WITH YOUR BOARD:
• Owners manual
• 6 month manufactures warranty.
FREE MOTION ACTIVATED ALARM WITH EACH PURCHASE: For more information on this please visit:
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Epic Skateboards come with a 6 month manufactures warranty and E-Ride Solutions are here to help you with any questions for the life of the board. We are here to help with any questions or concerns but have a no refund policy in case you change your mind on your purchase so consider carefully to get the board that is right for you before making a purchase. Any issues will be addressed as soon as possible and in Australia services, replacement parts and repairs are done in the Gold Coast workshop normally on the same day. If replacement parts need to be delivered it normally takes 2-4 days in QLD, NSW and VIC and 3-7 days to the rest of Australia. Manufactures warranty does not include misuse, neglect, battery short circuit or wear and tear of your electric skateboard. Battery misuse or neglect void warranty so make sure your battery is cared for correctly by following these steps
1. Make sure that your Epic Skateboard is fully charged prior to initial use. The first charge will take around 3 hours for 36 volt 7ah batteries and up to 10 hours for the 36 volt 20ah batteries. Wait for the red light on the charger to go green before unplugging.
2. Always charge your Epic Skateboard after every use.
3. Epic Skateboards chargers do stop charging when the battery is fully charged but for safety reasons DO NOT leave your Epic Skateboard plugged in for more than 24 hours.
4. Should you wish to store your Epic Skateboard, charge it beforehand and make sure to charge once every 14 days.
It solved the dilemma of "shall I get a street or offroad eboard". the two in one feature is brilliant
I love the look of this board. The black carbon deck is awesome.
This eskateboard met all my expectations. It's light enough to be carried around everywhere. I usually use it as street board but I place the all-terrain wheels set to use it on grass or beach.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.