25km/h (Australian street-legal)
Up to 20/30km
Pro 3.14" / Dual Pro 3.14" and 6"
A Pro Ride When It Comes To Longboarding
One of Epic’s greatest longboards, the Epic Racer Pro 3200 has made its mark when it comes to longboarding, bearing not only excellent performance but a great design as well.
Capable of carrying a max load of 100kg, this sturdy electric skateboard is both durable and capable of reaching faster speeds.
Choose between the Pro and Dual Pro to which best suits your preference and enjoy 3.14” tyres for the Pro or 3.14” and 6” for the Dual Pro.
When it comes to racing your way on-road or even off-road, the Epic Racer Pro 3200 won't let you down, not by a long shot.
Enjoy More Speed And Control In One E-Board
With its dual 1600W brushless motors, you can expect to ride up to speeds of 25km/h on-road or up to 42km/h for off-road.
Ride up to a distance of 20km or 30km after a full charge of this electric skateboard depending on your choice between the two variants.
Easily control your movement going in forward or reverse mode with the wireless remote control which also can be used to monitor the battery level, speed, and regenerative braking.
The Epic Racer 3200 Pro is a great ride for anyone, providing good balance, speed, and comfort that works well for both beginners and experienced riders alike.
- Enjoy speeds of 25km/h when riding on-road reached easily with the Epic Racer 3200’s brushless motors.
- A single charge of this electric ride’s battery can last from up to 20km or 30km, perfect for getting places both near and far.
- Expect longer battery life with the Epic Racer 3200’s 8.8Ah 36V lithium battery, great for continuous use.
- No need to worry about repairs and slight adjustments as the electric skateboard comes with its repair kit.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Motor: 2 x 1600w brushless
- Battery: 8.8ah 36v Lithium battery
- Wheels: Pro 3.14" (street) / Dual Pro 3.14" (street) and 6" (offroad)
- Max speed: 25km/h (Australian street-legal)
Up to 42km/h (off road use only)
- Working Time per charge: up to 2 hours
- Distance per charge: 20km/30km
- Loading capacity: 100kg
- Weight: 8.2 kg
- Charging time: 3-5 hours
- Length : 96 cm
- Width : 27 cm
- Height : 14 cm
- Wheel width : 55 mm
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Epic Skateboards come with a 6 month manufactures warranty and E-Ride Solutions are here to help you with any questions for the life of the board. We are here to help with any questions or concerns but have a no refund policy in case you change your mind on your purchase so consider carefully to get the board that is right for you before making a purchase. Any issues will be addressed as soon as possible and in Australia services, replacement parts and repairs are done in the Gold Coast workshop normally on the same day. If replacement parts need to be delivered it normally takes 2-4 days in QLD, NSW and VIC and 3-7 days to the rest of Australia. Manufactures warranty does not include misuse, neglect, battery short circuit or wear and tear of your electric skateboard. Battery misuse or neglect void warranty so make sure your battery is cared for correctly by following these steps
1. Make sure that your Epic Skateboard is fully charged prior to initial use. The first charge will take around 3 hours for 36 volt 7ah batteries and up to 10 hours for the 36 volt 20ah batteries. Wait for the red light on the charger to go green before unplugging.
2. Always charge your Epic Skateboard after every use.
3. Epic Skateboards chargers do stop charging when the battery is fully charged but for safety reasons DO NOT leave your Epic Skateboard plugged in for more than 24 hours.
4. Should you wish to store your Epic Skateboard, charge it beforehand and make sure to charge once every 14 days.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.