The quickest way to charge your electric vehicle at home without investing in 3-phase power.
The unit offers Level 2 charging at 7.6kw via its Type 2 connector. The Marvin 7 can add up to 50km of range for every hour of charge - dependent upon the capabilities of your car.
The Marvin is our very own product and we’re proud of it. So named because of it's similarity to a famous paranoid android. The unit is incredibly attractive and will look very schmick in your garage or car port.
The casing is made of toughened UV stabilised polycarbonate and is rated to IP65, meaning it can be installed outside. (We would recommend a casing to protect your investment.)
Note: this is just about the fastest you can practically charge at home. A good investment even if your current car cannot charge at this rate, your next one will for sure!
Compatible with all Type 2 vehicles
The unit is designed to be hardwired into a suitable power circuit so a dedicated line and breaker may be required for use on some domestic and commercial installations.
Size 32cm high x 27cm wide x 13cm deep
- EV Wall / Commercial Charger (EVSE)
- Level 2 Charging at 32 amps (or 7.6kw) Charging - Much quicker and cost effective than EVSEs usually supplied with EVs by Mitsubishi, BMW, Holden, Hyundai etc
- Up to 7.6kw charging rate or approx. 30-50km of range per hour
- 5 meters cable length
- Premium and robust product
- Integral RCD (Breaker)
- Integral Isolator
- Plug & use only, no screen data available
- RCM and Electrical Safety compliant - Most overseas products are not and if so you are not insured!
- IEC 62196 and 61861 compliant
- Excellent value compared to main dealer offerings
- 2 Years Warranty
- available only with Type 2 (Mennekes) Connector. Please see the untethered marvin for alternate option
- Easy Installation
- Auto Charging recovery (in the event of power disruption)
- Over Current protection
- IP55 rated so can be mounted outside though we recommend a enclosure to protect your investment
- Compatible with Nissan Leaf, Holden Volt, Tesla Model S, Tesla Model X, Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, BMW i3, Audi e-tron, Soul EV, ioniq plus many many more!
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Refund And Returns Policy
A decision to return a product can be made within 7 days of the receipt date, as denoted by tracking information. Evolution must first be contacted to validate the return request by emailing email@example.com.
The product must then be returned to EVolution Australia within 10 business days of your return request being accepted. Any costs associated with the return shipping of the product must be borne by the customer.
The item must be returned unmarked, in working order, in original packaging and re-saleable. Note a restocking and handling fee may apply depending on the item.
If the return is for a repair and the product is an EVolution branded item, we will direct you to return it back to a specified Evolution address for service, else we may direct you to the appropriate manufacturer. Items under warranty will also follow the same process. The customer, however, is responsible for any return shipping costs associated with the faulty products back to EVolution.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.