Charge up to 16 times quicker than the portable that came with your car.
This has the charge capability of a wallbox but at nearly half the price of some wall chargers.
Somehow all of the all tech and power of a larger wall charger has been squeezed into a smaller form factor.. meaning you can have wall mount type fast charging (7.6kw!) goodness in a form factor that can be coiled up and stored in your boot.. we've not seen another unit like this on the market that offers such power and flexibility!
The unit is equipped with our Smart LCD Screen which keeps you informed on the charging progress.
Note a 32A circuit will be required should you want the full charge rate which we can obviously quote you for.
The EVSE / Charger can be supplied with an Australian 32A round pin plug OR a 3 phase 5 pin 32 amps plug. Make your selection at checkout.
NOTE plug selection is attached to the charger post checkout by our qualified electrician so it may take an extra day or 2 to prep the item for shipping.
The unit is also available with either the Type 1 / J1772 or Type 2/ Mennekes (car side plug). Simply specify at checkout which plug you need, if you're not sure please refer to the relevent EV Cars Guides from the top menu or get in touch with us.
- Portable EV Electric Car Charger (EVSE)
- Selectable Charge Rate between 6, 10, 15 and 32 amps should you wish to charge slower
- Level 2 Charging at up to 32 amps (or 7.6kw) Charging - Much quicker than EVSEs usually supplied with EVs by Mitsubishi, BMW, Holden, Hyundai etc
- Up to 7.6kw charging rate or approx. 40km of range per hour
- Detailed charging information via the Smart LCD Screen (see pic)
- 5 meters cable length
- Premium and robust product
- RCM and Electrical Safety compliant - Most overseas products are not!
- IEC 62196 and 61861 compliant
- Excellent value compared to main dealer offerings
- 2 Years Warranty
- Auto Charging recovery (in the event of power disruption)
- Over Current protection
- Comes as standard fitted with an Australian 32 Amp (round pin) plug - choose from 1P 3pin or 3P 5pin plug. It can also be hardwired by a qualified electrician.
- Select from either Type 1 (J1772) or Type 2 (Mennekes) Connector at checkout. If you are unsure, please ask us
- IP54 rated
Compatibility: The unit is compatible with all major EVs that use the J1772 (type1) or Mennekes (type2)
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Refund And Returns Policy
A decision to return a product can be made within 7 days of the receipt date, as denoted by tracking information. Evolution must first be contacted to validate the return request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The product must then be returned to EVolution Australia within 10 business days of your return request being accepted. Any costs associated with the return shipping of the product must be borne by the customer.
The item must be returned unmarked, in working order, in original packaging and re-saleable. Note a restocking and handling fee may apply depending on the item.
If the return is for a repair and the product is an EVolution branded item, we will direct you to return it back to a specified Evolution address for service, else we may direct you to the appropriate manufacturer. Items under warranty will also follow the same process. The customer, however, is responsible for any return shipping costs associated with the faulty products back to EVolution.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.