The latest intelligent 'solar aware' charger Australia has been waiting for. Not only will Zappi charge your car way faster than the device supplied with your car, it will also guarantee that all power used to charge is taken from your solar or wind generation.
Available in both black or white options, add a note at checkout if you have a preference.
Available in both v2.0 and v2.1 with inbuilt hub
Essentially, this device will guarantee that you will self consume all of your self generated energy rather than sell back to the grid for a pittance.
No PV, no problem - Zappi can still operate like an ordinary EV charging station. You can always add your solar/wind system later.
Note: You may need additional CTs or Harvis to monitor your Solar and/or Battery wall.
Features and Benefits
- Comes in Black or White (add note at checkout for preference - subject to availability)
- Select either V2.0 or V2.1 has inbuilt hub
- Programmable timer function
- Dynamic load balancing for maximum installation flexibility
- Charge and event logging
- Pin-code lock function
- Tap operated display backlight
- Integral RCD for earth leakage protection
- Integral cable holster
- Remote control and monitoring add-on option
- Supplied with 1 CT clamp for measuring grid supply
- 3 charging modes (Fast, Eco and Eco+)
- Optimises microgeneration self-consumption
- Economy Tariff sensing to maximise savings
- RCM Compliant
- 3 year warranty
- IP65 rated enclosure suitable for outdoors
- Elegant and beautiful design
- High quality (Made in UK)
- Choose either Tethered Type 2 connector with 6.5m cable or Untethered (no cable).
- Compatible with all Type 2 makes and model of EVs on the market (yes even Tesla) the EVSE / charger is suited to both domestic and commercial locations.
NOTE: Type 1 EVs will require either a Type 2 to Type 1 adaptor cable with the Tethered Zappi or a Type 2 to Type 1 charging cable with the untethered Zappi
- Enclosure Dimensions: 439x282x122mm
- Protection Degree: IP65 weatherproof
- Max current: 32A
- Enclosure material: ASA
- Operating temperature: -25C to +40C
- Rated power: 7kW (1-ph)
- Supply: 50Hz
- Standby power consumption: 3W
- Wireless interface: 868 MHz (proprietary protocol) for wireless sensor and remote monitoring options
- Grid current sensor: 100A max. primary current, 16mm max. cable diameter
- Cable entry: rear, bottom or side
- Economy tariff sense: Input 230V AC sensing (4.0kV isolated)
- Earth leakage protection integral: 30mA Type A RCD (EN 61008) + 6mA DC protection (EN 62955)
Installation and Operation manual can be found here - Download Zappi V2 Manual
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Refund And Returns Policy
A decision to return a product can be made within 7 days of the receipt date, as denoted by tracking information. Evolution must first be contacted to validate the return request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The product must then be returned to EVolution Australia within 10 business days of your return request being accepted. Any costs associated with the return shipping of the product must be borne by the customer.
The item must be returned unmarked, in working order, in original packaging and re-saleable. Note a restocking and handling fee may apply depending on the item.
If the return is for a repair and the product is an EVolution branded item, we will direct you to return it back to a specified Evolution address for service, else we may direct you to the appropriate manufacturer. Items under warranty will also follow the same process. The customer, however, is responsible for any return shipping costs associated with the faulty products back to EVolution.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.