Up to 110km
WITH FREE PHONE HOLDER
*Available for demo in Banksia Beach*
Stability and Power on All Terrains
When it comes to off-roading or riding on any kind of surface, the right electric bike should be able to remain steady and have the power to push forward.
The Kristall GW20 Electric Folding Fat Bike meets such demands and is one of the best picks you can get when it comes to riding off-road or other surfaces.
With its 20-inch tyres, you can expect a decent ride height as well as smooth and steady riding, allowing you to take little to no shock as you ride.
The Kristall GW20 comes with a shock absorption lock, which you can use to lock or unlock shock absorption for the electric bike’s front fork.
Enjoy Off-Roading With Convenience
Sometimes when you ride on different surfaces, you’ll need an extra kick of power, and that is exactly what the Kristal GW20 has with its 750W motor.
You can ride up a distance of 110km on a full charge of the 48V 17Ah battery, perfect for longer rides or challenging paths.
Ensuring that the Kristall GW20 is built for the extreme experience, it has been made with only the best high-grade material possible and can even carry a weight of 150kg.
The Kristall GW20 is a great all-around electric bike and it comes with its attachments and can even be folded for later use, perfect for all kinds of transportation purposes.
- The Kristall GW20 comes with front and rear attachments which allow you to carry your other items with you or equip accessories on it.
- With the 750W motor, you can reach up to 25km/h easily and maintain average speeds or go beyond it when riding off-road.
- Equipped with CST 20*4 tyres, you can expect a more stable ride, making even the bumpiest paths seem smoother.
- Choose which riding mode you prefer by choosing between Electric-only mode, Cycling mode, and Assistant mode.
Electric Bikes are meant to be ridden at 25km/h (street-legal speed) on-road, going beyond this limit will restrict your riding to be for off-roading only.
For more information on E-ride laws, check out https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Top speed: 30-45km/h (For off-road use only)
- Range Pure Electric: 40-55km
- Range Boost Mode: 80-110km
- Grade Ability: 30 degree
- Battery type: 18650 Lithium battery
- Charging time: around 5-6 hours.
- Battery life: after 1000 cycles, it may have 20% attenuation
- Rated voltage (V) :48V
- Input voltage (V): 54V
- Battery capacity (AH): 17Ah
- Motor power: 750W
- Input voltage (V): 100-240V
- Rated current: 2A
- Tire: CST 20*4.0in
- Frame material: Aluminium alloy 6061
- Gear: 7 Speeds Gear
- Torque (Nm): 80Nm
- Charging socket: European Standard Round Head
- Brake: Hydraulic brake
- Net weight: 27kg
- Gross weight: 36KG
- Battery weight: 4KG
- Max weight load of the rear rack: 120kg
- Max. Loading: 150kg
- Bike length: 172cm
- Seat height: 92-103cm
- Handlebar height: 122-127.5cm
- Rear seat height: 65cm
- Size after folding:95*75*48cm
- Package Size: 97*81*48cm
1. Electric-only mode
2. Cycling mode ( without electric )
3. Assistant mode
- 1 x KRISTALL GW20 Electric Bike
- 1 x Charger ( AU Plug )
- 1 x Basket
- 1 x Back Rack
- 1 x Taillights
- 1 x Phone Holder
- 1 x Repair Tools
- 1 x Manual
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Due to the nature of goods, we do not extend warranty past the original buyer.
Parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty.
An outgoing goods inspection is always carried out before the goods are delivered, but we recommend that you inspect the delivered goods after you receive them. Should you notice any damage, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can discuss the next steps with you.
If you notice any packaging and/or transport damage on delivery, we ask you to have this confirmed in writing by the carrier upon delivery and to notify us. We recommend that you keep the damaged packaging as evidence wherever possible.
Kristall GW20 2023 Electric Folding Fat Bike
A very well built E-Bike, I'm very pleased with it and also the fast delivery time, thank you E*Ride Solutions
Kristall GW20 Folding Bike
Great decision, took me the first day to adjust the bike to fit my size and get used to its operation such as mode settings, accelerator etc. I’m almost 69 and I feel quite safe on it. Haven’t tried it on the steeper hills yet but I reckon it’ll be great going over them.
Good service. Fast delivery and excellent customer service when needing advice. Highly recommended
Happy with purchase except for listed below
1: the brakes are squealing both brakes 2: no instructions how to use display ,p setting etc
Kristall GW20 Electric folding bike.
Unfortunately I've not yet had the opportunity to use the bike- floods have delayed me in putting it together. After an initial misunderstanding with e- Ride solutions regarding delivery, the package turned up within 4 days- well done.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.