Up to 40km
The Ultimate Lightweight Electric Folding Bike
If portability and performance are something that matters to you, look no further, the solution to your everyday commuting is here.
The Next Gen Carbon Lite Electric Folding Bike is a lightweight electric folding bike you will surely enjoy riding thanks to its many benefits.
With its 250W motor, you can easily traverse paths at moderate speeds and ride comfortably thanks to this bike’s stability.
You can never go wrong with the right lightweight electric ride, and the Carbon Lite is no pushover when it comes to performance.
An E-Bike That Makes Everything Easier
You can easily fold and unfold the Carbon Lite Electric Folding Bike whenever you need to use or pack it up for carrying or transporting.
Its 36V 6.4Ah battery provides it with a range of up to 40km in travel distance on a full charge, providing you with more time riding and less time charging.
It may feel lighter than most electric rides, but you can rest assured that it is more than capable of carrying up to 100kg in weight and outlasting other bikes.
Take this with you on a trip or use it for everyday commuting, the choice is yours as this electric bike is perfect for any situation.
- Experience great performance with the 36V 250W Brushless DC hub motor which can handle moderate speeds without trouble.
- This electric bike features a Mini LCD which allows you to monitor all the basics regarding your bike’s status.
- The Next Gen Carbon Light is made from Carbon Fibre making it sturdy and lightweight, which can support up to 100kg in weight.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Battery: 36V/6.4Ah
- Range: up to 40km
- Motor: 36V/250W Brushless DC hub motor HIGH TORQUE installed in rear wheel
- Total Payload Capacity: 100kg
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'1" ~ 6'4"
- Maximum Speed: 25km/h
- Charger: 100-240V smart charger
- Controller: 36V / 20A
- Display: Mini LCD
- Weight: 13.8kg
- Box size: 84cm long x 70cm wide x 42cm high
- Folded dimensions: 85cm long x 39cm wide x 66cm high
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tyres: Schwalbe 20 x 1.75 inch Ultra-Light
- Brake lever: Oil hydraulic brakes
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Freewheel: Shimano 9 speed gear shift system
- Brake: 160 MM Disc Brake
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle
- Gearing: Shimano Outer 9 Speed
- Frame Material: Carbon fibre
- Pedal: High-Quality Folding Nylon Pedals
- Front Light: LED Light
- Saddle: Velo Comfortable Saddle
- Tools: Included
- Stem: 3D Integrated forging Al-alloy 6061
- Rims: 20inch Black Alloy
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
WarrantyNext Gen Rides
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.