Not Your Ordinary Backpack
The UBCO Pannier Back Pack is one of the best riding accessories for carrying your belongings available on the market.
This is due to the many features that make it protective of the items you have inside and its resistance to damage as well as other weather conditions.
It has space for many types of belongings, including a 15-inch laptop which can safely be kept without causing any damage.
Perfect For Everyday Rides
This water-resistant 600D polyester backpack is made from the highest quality materials to ensure it remains in tack over years of use.
It comes with a rain cover that makes it handy when you ride or travel on a rainy day or through other weather conditions.
Cargo capacity is greatly increased thanks to the roll-top enclosure, allowing you to store more items without the inconvenience.
- The UBCO Pannier Backpack has adjustable shoulder straps that enable you to secure it to ensure comfortable traveling and riding.
- The 600D water-resistant polyester material ensures the backpack does not easily get damaged and prevents water from touching your belongings inside.
- Along with space for your other items, the UBCO Pannier Backpack has space to accommodate laptops that are 15 inches and below.
- You may protect your items further by using the handy rain cover included with the pannier backpack, best during rainy weather.
MATERIAL: 600D Water Resistant Polyester
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Ubco warrants to the original retail purchaser that the Products shall be free, under normal use and maintenance, from any defects in material or workmanship for the warranty periods set out below, subject to the qualifications, exclusions, conditions and limitations set out in this warranty statement. Where warranty conditions are met, defective Products or parts will be repaired or replaced (repair or replacement is at Ubco Limited’s discretion).
STANDARD WARRANTY PERIODS
Ubco 2017 2×2 – off road only
- 12 months.
Ubco 2018 2×2 – Dual Use on and off road.
- 12 months.
Ubco Portage Power Supplies (40Ah, 48Ah)
- 24 months.
- 12 months.
- 6 months.
QUALIFICATION OF UEV WARRANTY
As the 2×2 is a Utility Electric Vehicle (UEV) that can be ridden on and off road, Ubco requires a Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) to be carried out prior to customer delivery by an authorised Ubco dealer. To qualify for this warranty, the UEV must be removed from its original packaging, fully set up and assembled, subject to a PDI, road tested, and delivered by an authorised Ubco dealer. The Warranty Registration Form must be signed by both the dealer and the purchaser.
PRODUCTS NOT REQUIRING A PDI
Products that fall within the Power Supply or Accessory categories (excluding trailers) do not require a PDI but do require proof of purchase as a condition of any warranty claim.
This warranty does not cover:
- Products used other than in accordance with their intended use or the use instructions / parameters set out in the relevant User Manual;
- Products that have been misused, involved in an accident, neglected or abused;
- Products used for competition including but not limited to racing or trials;
- Products used for rental purposes or any commercial application other than those for which the Product is intended and which have been specifically approved by Ubco;
- Products that have been improperly assembled, or where repairs have been made other than by an Ubco certified technician;
- Products that have not been maintained or serviced in accordance with the instructions set out in the relevant User Manual;
- Products altered or modified in any way from the manufacturer’s specifications;
- Parts requiring replacement or repair as a result of normal wear and tear.
SPECIFIC CATEGORY EXCLUSIONS
The following exclusions also apply:
UEV Warranty Exclusions:
- The planetary gears are considered a wear and tear item and should be regularly inspected and replaced in the event of wear. Wear is related to the level and type of use. Planetary gears and elements of the motor system are designed to protect the main motor. In extreme stress, they may be damaged in order to protect the motor’s integrity;
- If motor maintenance or repair is performed by a non-Ubco Certified Technician, including if the motor is opened or modified;
- If any of the control system parameters are modified from those issued by Ubco for public release;
- If water damage occurs as a result of a UEV being used outside of its intended operation and use. Damage includes, but is not limited to; the following component groups: the external controls, electrical system, motors, battery connections and bearings;
- If damage is caused by over-torqueing, cross threading, or other damage due to attempted repair by unauthorised service personnel.
Power Supply Exclusions:
- If the Power supply is left in a discharged state;
- If the Plug connectors (male and female) have not been cleaned and are exposed to dirt, water and other environmental contaminants;
- If the case has been opened or tampered with;
- If there has been damage caused to the external case or structure e.g. from dropping or accidents;
- If used with non-approved or un-certified electrical equipment;
- If the product has been submerged under water.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In the event that the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 applies, this warranty is to be considered as an express guarantee for the purposes of the Act. Where the terms of the warranty and the provisions of the Act conflict, the provisions of the Act will prevail.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ubco’s maximum liability in contract, tort, equity, statute, regulation or otherwise for any loss, damage, or injury directly or indirectly resulting from any defect in, or non-compliance of, or use of, the Product will not in aggregate exceed the price (excluding GST) for the Product that caused the loss, damage or injury.
UBCO AUTHORISED DEALERS AND CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
For a list of Ubco Authorised Dealers and Certified Technicians please see our website for a current full dealer listing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.