Up to 60km
- BATTERY: 36V 10.4AH LITHIUM BATTERY WITH AU PLUG
- BATTERY CELLS: PREMIUM BATTERY CELLS WITH UP TO 1000 RECHARGE CYCLES
- MOTOR: 250 WATT, BRUSHLESS REAR HUB GEARED MOTOR
- SPEED: 25 KM/H MAX PEDAL ASSIST SPEED
- BRAKES: FRONT AND REAR TEKTRO V BRAKES WITH ALLOY ELECTRIC BRAKE LEVERS
- RANGE: UP TO 60 KM OF PEDAL ASSIST RANGE
- THROTTLE: THUMB THROTTLE ALLOWING TO RIDE THE BIKE BY TWISTING THE THROTTLE
- TYRES: 26 INCH BROWN PUNCTURE RESISTANT SCHWALBE ROAD CRUISER TYRES
- LCD:LARGE LCD WITH 6 ASSISTANCE LEVELS
- GEAR SET: SHIMANO TOURNEY 7-SPEED WITH THUMB SHIFTER
- SADDLE: LARGE AND COMFORTABLE JUSTREK SADDLE
- FRAME: 26″, 6061 ALUMINIUM ALLOY, TIG WELDED FRAME
- ACCESSORIES: FRONT AND REAR BATTERY POWERED LIGHTS (AAA), REAR WHEEL LOCK, FRONT AND REAR MUDGUARDS, REAR CARRIER AND A WICKER BASKET, WHEEL REFLECTORS, ALLOY KICKSTAND, BELL
- PACKAGING: 85% ASSEMBLED IN FLAT CARTON WITH ASSEMBLY MANUAL AND VIDEO
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
- Should any original component prove defective in terms of workmanship within its warranty period, we will repair or replace it. Warranty period for DiroDi electric bikes is as follows:
- Frame: 2 years
- Electrical Components: 1 year
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damages caused by improper assembly or faults resulting from an accident or improper or insufficient maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to an accident, misuse, abuse, or negligence. Modification of the frame or components shall void this warranty. The warranty only covers part replacement and does not cover labour and transportation charges.
- Warranty will be void if the bicycle is used for other than normal activities, including but not limited to failing to follow the owner’s manual or using the bike for commercial activities or in competitive events including but not limited to bicycle racing, bicycle motorcross racing, stunt riding, jumping or similar activities and training for such activities or events.
- Puncture is not covered under warranty.
- This warranty applies only to original owners and is not transferable.
- The Warrantor may seek from you reimbursement of any costs and expenses incurred by it if the product is found not to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship.
- The company shall in no event be responsible for consequential, special and cause and effect damages.
- This warranty is just limited to repairing or replacing the defective part(s) free of charge. This warranty does not include labour and transportation charges. Delivery of the defective product or parts for repair or replacement to and from our service center and third-party service charges (e.g. charges for installing the replacement part in a third-party bike store) is on customer’s account.
- A bicycle is a vehicle in real working conditions. It is always exposed to unwanted impacts, shocks, vibrations, heat and cold, accidents, water penetration, salt splash etc. which may cause damage, which will not be considered a manufacturing fault and thus is not covered under warranty.
- Your electric bike and all its components are water resistant against normal damp or wet conditions. Please note your bike is water resistant and not waterproof. The bike can be ridden under mild or moderate rain but should not be submerged in water or be ridden under rain showers (heavy rains). The bike should not be washed by a water hose and can only be cleaned by a damp cloth. Failure of parts due to liquid penetration is not covered under warranty.
- As part of the assembly process, some parts adjustment including but not limited to brakes and derailleur adjustment might be required due to potential part movements during shipment. Instructions on how to make such adjustments will be sent to customer if required. Failure to properly assemble the bike or adjust the parts is not covered under warranty. In such cases, if you decide to ask a third-party technician (e.g. a bike shop) to make the assembly or do the parts adjustment for you, fees incurred will not be covered under our warranty.
- In rare cases, due to part movements during shipment, scratches may appear on the bike paint job. In such cases, we will send you a small sample of your bike’s colour so that you can hide the scratch. Please note part or bike replacement requests only due to scratches on a part or frame cannot be accepted.
- In case a warranty extension is offered for any of our products, you can pay the fees and get covered for the extension through same terms and conditions. You may apply for the extension up to 1 day before the regular warranty period expires.
- The benefits given to you in this Product Warranty are in addition to your other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the products to which this Product Warranty relates. The Warrantor’s products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.