Kujira Helium 1200 wing set
Maximum fun on and off the waves.
The Kujira Helium 1200 front wing paired with the 175 back wing have an incredibly predictable lift and plenty of glide, perfect for fun carving and playing in the waves. You’ll be impressed with its top-end speed and the forgiveness experienced.
From light to strong wind, small to big waves beginner to pros, the Kujira Helium 1200 can do it all. While it allows for an easy take-off and low stall speed it has an impressive acceleration that will get you hooked on wing riding with the 1200.
The Kujira Helium 1200 is the perfect choice if you are looking for one foil that can do it all.
The 175 back wing is specifically designed to allow smooth transition and an effortless glide.
Kujira Helium Range.
With the carbon composite construction and lightweight helium foam core the Kujira Helium range is the most cost-effective/user-friendly performance foil currently on the market. The medium aspect ratio fits the full range of riders, from lightweight to heavyweight.
- Front wing: Surface: 1200cm2, Wingspan: 81,5 cm, Chord: 18,2 cm, Aspect Ratio: 5,5
- Back wing: Surface: 175cm2
- Carbon composite construction and lightweight helium foam core.
- Revolutionary tubercle design mimics the pectoral fin of the humpback whale which are known for their agility, power and efficiency.
- Rounded, smooth-edged winglets for added control
- 1x Kujira Helium 1200
- 1x Kujira 175 back wing
- Travel case
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Warranty: 2-Year Australian Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.