13Ah 48V / 18Ah 48V
1000W - 1800W
A Superior Build for Extreme Performance
The Machine Transporter 1000 was designed to be on the European commuter market and surpassed several standards, making it an all-around electric ride for riding anywhere.
Sporting a 1000W motor that reaches a peak of 1800W, you can easily ride up to a max speed of 25km/h and maintain speeds you are comfortable with.
Packed with some of the best parts you can get on an electric scooter, the Machine Transporter 1000 was made exactly for all kinds of usages such as everyday commuting, off-road adventures, and more.
If you need an electric ride that, can you from one place to another with ease, the Machine Transporter 1000 e-scooter is a great choice for you.
Get Where You Need to Be When You Need To
Being an electric scooter designed for everyday commuting, the Machine Transporter 1000 is not only a powerful e-scooter but an extremely reliable one as well.
Once you have charged this E-scooters battery, it can be ridden up to 70km to 90km when running on a full battery.
The 10-inch tyres on this well-performing electric ride make it easy to balance and ride comfortably on all kinds of terrain.
Built with high-grade material, the frame and its suspension are capable of enduring 150kg in weight and require less maintenance over the years.
- The Machine Transporter 1000 runs on a 1000W motor which is about its name but can reach up to 1800W at peak performance, making it extra powerful.
- For a well-built high-performing electric ride, the Machine Transporter 1000 only weighs 20kg in weight, making it lighter than most electric rides and still faster.
- You are guaranteed to have longer rides as the battery is more than capable of lasting up to 70km to 90km in distance.
- The 10-inch air-filled tyres ad durable and meant to last long, regardless of what kind of surface they are ridden on.
- You can opt for an additional comfort seat if you prefer to ride the Machine Transporter 1000 with a seat.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- BATTERY LG 13Ah 48V / LG 18Ah 48V
- MOTOR 1000W - 1800W Peak Power 60Mag
- CONTROLLER 48V 22Ah
- MAXIMUM SPEED 45Km/h (*Sold as Private Property Only)
LIMITED SPEED 25km/h (Australian street-legal)
Up to 40km/h (off road use only)
- MODES SPEED 3 Speed (Eco - Cruise - Fastest)
- RANGE 13Ah 70Km Eco / 17.5Ah 90Km Eco
- CONSTRUCTION Aluminium
- CHARGE TIME 4-6Hrs
- BRAKING Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- SUSPENSION Front and Rear
- TYRES 10.0 x 2.5 Inches Air
- DISPLAY Speed, Trip, Mode, Battery Level, USB
- MAXIMUM PAYLOAD 150Kgs
- WEIGHT 20Kgs
- LIGHTS LED Front and Rear
- GRADE ABILITY 30 Degree
- HEIGHT: 90cm from the foot board to top of the handle bar on the lowest setting.
- DIMENSIONS 1190mm x 500mm x 1220mm
- WARRANTY 12 Months Full
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Warranty, all parts for 12 months.
Amazing scooter with great grip and overall look.
I have had them all and none are like the Machine! I use it everyday to commute around the Brisbane bikeways to work and this scooter is super comfortable, very stable and a real smooth ride. Most of all you feel really safe on this scooter.
Had the Machine Transporter for 9 months now using it to commute to work and really have nothing bad to say about it. I paid more than i intended but really believe its worth it. My husband now even wants one of the All Terrain ones.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.