UP TO 70kms
No Roads? No problem.
The Fat tyre E-Blast V2 comes with enough wheel, rubber and traction to get you across any rough, off-road terrain.
- The E-blast has a Mid-Drive System which is excellent for out-putting big amounts of torque, applicable for everyday commuting, climbing hills and powering through unfavourable terrain.
- More predictable control and speed
- Equal Weight Distribution (Fitted in the middle)
- Better power efficiency
Instead of individually powering the front or rear wheel through a single-speed conventional hub motor, the highly acclaimed Bafang MAX-01 allows you to take advantage of the bike's drivetrain, and sends power through the gearing to efficiently amplify your power seamlessly.
- With a large backlit Bafang LCD Display and built-in controller, you'll be able to see your speed, trip stats (max speed, average speed, trip total and odometer), current power assist & battery charge. You get 5 levels of power assist, with the higher number providing more motor assistance during pedals.
- The X6 is a top-tier hydroformed alloy frame using the composition of the stiffest aluminium alloy to bring you the lightest, highest quality and top-tier reliability. Co-developed with Central South University Aluminium Alloy Research Institute for engineering excellence.
Better reliability & strength through increased resistance to deformation and stretching
Revolutionary Lighter Frames as frames are stiffer, creating thinner and lighter aluminium alloy tubes
Highest strength rating resulting in less resistance to fatigue.
A great electric bike needs a great battery to work. The E-Blast comes with a big 36v 2900mAh Panasonic cell to keep you going and going. Safety tested to strict international standards and comes with intelligent protection board for longevity and durability.
Using a quality Shimano drivetrain, the Shimano Altus provides smooth shifting for 8 gears, so you'll be able to maintain cadence and the right gear ratio for any terrain. Comes with Rapid Fire Plus Shift levers for easy and reliable shifts.
- Strong, reliable stopping power is paramount to any bike rider, especially if you're manoeuvring through tough terrain. That's why our Surge comes with Disc brakes for consistent, high-powered braking performance.
- Rim Brakes (like Caliper or V Brakes) can be unreliable in wet or muddy conditions
- Longer lasting
- Stronger braking performance
- Less adjustment and maintenance required
- Rim Brakes (like Caliper or V Brakes) can be unreliable in wet or muddy conditions
- Angled 45° tread blocks provide superb stability during fast cornering
- Aggressive Tread Pattern to hook up in loose or muddy terrain
- Dual Compound tread
- Tubeless ready
All components are seamlessly integrated, appropriately slotted frame to accommodate wiring.
|Frame||Alloy X6 26" x 18"|
|Handlebars||Alloy W:680mm 5° H:25mm ∅31.8mm|
|Right Shifter||Shimano Altus Rapid Fire Plus Shift Lever 8-SP 2050mm|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310 8-SP index|
|Brakes||Tektro Disc brake with Tektro Alloy 2 Finger Lever and Bracket
F:TR180-24 (180mm) R:TR160-24 (160mm)
|Front Hub||Joytech Alloy 14G x 32H 3/8" x 135 x 180mm|
|Rear Hub||Joytech Alloy 14G x 32H 3/8" x 190 x 240mm|
|Headset||Alloy with Plastic end cap|
|Grip||Velo L:129mm Triple Density with Alloy Locking Ring|
|Saddle||Velo High Density Light Foam with Chromoly Steel Rails|
|Chain Wheel & Crank-set||Bafang 3/32" x 38T Chainwheel. Alloy 170mm Cranks|
|Chain||KMC 1/2" x 11/128" 120L 8-SP|
|Tyre||Big Daddy Fat MTB Tyres - 26" x 4.0" A/V 48mm|
|Rim||Alloy 26" x 559 x 73.6 x 14G x 32H F/V|
|Seat Post||Alloy ∅31.6 x 350mm With Clamp|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG2008323 12-32T 8-SP index|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on frame and fork|
|Bell||Nuvo Alloy and Plastic Bell|
|Motor||Bafang MAX-01 Drive System. 36V/250W, Limit 25km/h, CL:49mm, With controller, With battery communication, AU. Complies to EN 15194:2009+A1, Annex C. EN 14766:2005. EN14764:2005|
|Display||Bafang LCD Display, DC 36V, 0-5 Modes, UART communication, With Walk Boost, With light switch|
|Battery||Phylion 36V/11.6Ah, Panasonic 2900mAh cell, With Intelligent protection board,With communication, AU. Tested to UN recommendations on the transport of dangerous goods, manual of tests and criteria. Part 111, sub-section 38.3, Rev. 5|
|Speed Sensor||Bafang Sensor, 1 Pulse, 5V, 500mm|
|Charger Information||Phylion GS CE 100-240V 1.6A(MAX)50/60HZ Output:42V 2A AU.
Complies to EN 60335-1,
EN 60335-2, EN 62233:2008, GS 2104:01
Charge time of 4-6 Hours
Electric Bike Battery Information
The travel distance after a full charge on this e-Bike can vary from 30km to 70km.
There are several factors that will affect how long the battery will last after a full charge.
- Factors include:
- Level of pedal assistance – higher level of assistance will use more battery charge
- Weight of Rider & Luggage – more weight may require more power from the battery
- Terrain & Weather Conditions – Terrain & wind may cause drag, and will require more power to maintain speed.
- Tyre Conditions – Incorrect tyre pressure may create more rolling resistance
- Traffic/Route Conditions – Stop/Start cycling may use more power to accelerate up to appropriate travelling speeds.
FREE PHONE HOLDER WITH EACH PURCHASE: For more information on this and install instructions please visit:
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
We want you to be out there riding your bike with a smile on your face and without any issues. So that you can purchase with confidence, we offer the original purchaser:
• Lifetime Warranty on all frames
• Lifetime Warranty on all forks
• Manufacturer’s warranty on all non-consumable components
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE A FAULTY PRODUCT?
If you’ve got any warranty issues, the quickest and easiest way is to get it resolved is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue and photos of the affected part.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
This warranty applies only to the original owner of a Progear bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Consumable parts (including grips, tubes, tyres, cables, brake pads and saddle covering) are not covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, corrosion, any modification made to the bicycle, normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold and costs of installation, assembly and disassembly. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or theft. Costs such as assembly, transport etc. are not covered by the warranty.
I just love the fat wheels on this bike, super handy for off road travel. All the features and the motor perform well. Very happy with my purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do these bikes come fully assembled?
All Progear Bikes come 80% assembled in the box. We’ve taken care of all the nitty gritty work in setting up the bike to make sure it runs smoothly, so that when the bike gets to you, all that’s required is a few simple steps using simple tools. Bikes come with assembly instructions.
If you don't feel comfortable assembling the bike any local bike store can assemble for you.