PAS (Pedal Assist System)
A Classic Electric Bike Like No Other
The Rayvolt Ringo Vintage Electric Bike is one of their more unique rides, featuring a classic post-apocalyptic style to match its versatility.
Those who are looking for this electric ride can expect great performance with its dominating looks to match.
With its 250W motor, the Rayvolt Ringo is capable of easily boosting you to 25km/h and can maintain faster speeds when off-road.
The 20-inch tyres are perfect for riding anywhere and make riding both on-road and off-road a piece of cake for both new and experienced riders.
All-Terrain Riding Made Easy
This electric bike was built for more than peaceful riding, it can be ridden at more extreme levels and can handle off-roading like a charm.
Expect longer rides with the 36V 10.5Ah battery, capable of bringing you up to a distance of 40km after a full charge.
Like most of the Rayvolt bikes out there, the Rayvolt Ringo features the Rayvolt EIVA, which allows you to customize and monitor your bike with their app.
Ride in style and keep that post-apocalyptic yet modern vibe with the Rayvolt Ringo Vintage Electric Bike, the great choice for any classy rider.
- Reach up to speeds of 25km/h (on-road limit) and go beyond when riding off-road, powered by the 250W motor.
- Ride to up to 40km in distance with the 36V 10.5Ah battery, perfect for longer rides and for getting around off-road.
- The Rayvolt Ringo is built with a lighter frame and all the right parts to go with it, adding up to 29kg, which is light for an electric ride that dominates off-road riding.
- Handle on-road and off-road terrain easily with the 20-inch tyres that the Rayvolt Ringo has been equipped with.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- Battery Option: Ringo Smart Removable 36V 10.5Ah
- Range 40km
- Charge time: 2,5 hours
- Motor: 250W Smart Hub 50nm
- Weight: 29kg
- Frame: Rayvolt Aluminum 6061
- Fork: 45mm Double Crown
- Battery Cover: Composite Shell covered Leather
- Grips: Rayvolt Custom Leather Grips
- Saddle: Rayvolt Two seater custom leader
- Brakes: Rayvolt Oil Disk with E-Regenerative 10A-50A
- Crankset: Rayvolt Two Pieces Crankset
- Pedals: Flat Rayvolt Pedals
- Chain: KMC Silver Chain
- Rims: Double Wall 20" x 80mm
- Tyres: 20" x 41/4"
- Speed Control: PAS (Pedal Assist System) Torque Sensor (optional) Thumb Throttle
- E-drive system: Rayvolt EIVA
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.