UP TO 80kms
The Smartmotion Catalyst electric mountain bike was designed in New Zealand by avid cyclists with the dream to integrate new technology and a great ride into one amazing bike. (They succeeded!)
An excellent enduro, dual purpose bike with capability on and off road, the Catalyst is ideal for the weekend warrior mountain biker who needs to commute and wants to enjoy recreational trail rides. The Smartmotion Catalyst is exceptionally manoeuvrable and makes riding the roughest roads easy.
Racks and lights are easy to take on and off the bike depending on the use. With top speeds of 25km/h with pedalling, the 27.5 inch wheel allows you to cover ground quickly.
Up-grades and accessories are available to personalise your ride. Let the Catalyst be your reason to ride again!
- FRAME: 27.5 Low step hydro formed top tube with integrated controller and LCD. Small or Large size.
- Battery: 48V 14.5Ah
25km/h (Australian street-legal)
Up to 49km/h (off road use only)
- MOTOR: High torque brushless with freewheel 250-350w.
- CHARGE TIME: 4 to 6 hours
- DISTANCE: 60 to 80 km depending on power assistance used
- SENSOR: Torque sensor including cadence sensor.
- HEAD SET: Neco integrated tapered.
- HANDLE BAR: 31.8x720mm 30 rise.
- SEAT: SmartMotion Enduro.
- SEAT POST: 30.4x400mm Alloy.
- BRAKE: Tektro hydraulic with Tektro 180mm rotors.
- CHAINWHEEL: 32/42 170mm crank.
- CHAIN: KMC X10e.
- CASSETTE: Shimano 11-36T.
- FRONT HUB: Novatec.
- SPOKES: Black Stainless.
- RIM: 27.5 Alex DP23 with eyeletes.
- CONTROLLER: Intelligent sine wave.
- FORK: SR suntour XCR32 Coil with 120mm travel, rebound and lockout adjustment
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, WIRED, SEGWAY (Go Kart Kit Only), AUSSTECH (WA Only) DRAGON (All models except the beast)
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
To support our quality products we have an Independent dealer network of bicycle retailers across Australia ready and able to assist with service, warranty and repair. They are there for you if you’re travelling the famous caravan trek around Australia from Cairns across to Darwin, through to Perth down to Tasmania and all the Eastern seaboard. We work hard to ensure there are local dealers in local communities to support all Smartmotion riders with premium quality reliable and affordable products.
6 years on the frame
2 years on battery and motor
1 year on parts
i love the range of this bike. I can do errands without any worries.
The look design of this bike is out of this world and it is easy to use.
I’ve owned this bike for over a year now. I love this bike. Looks great and goes so well. No problems at all. It has the power to tackle on and off road hills and that’s what I need. I set to low pedal assist on the flat for a good workout and then that steep hill comes up and max assist. I’m 50 with a dodgy knee and average fitness but now I go can anywhere. This bike has opened up a new world for me to explore.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.