UP TO 80kms
Versatility and Comfort in One Ride
Featuring style, versatility, and comfort, the Smartmotion Catalyst Electric Mountain Bike offers more than your money’s worth.
With this electric mountain bike, you can ride up to speeds of about 25km/h provided by its 250W electrical motor.
This electric ride was designed by avid cyclists from New Zealand and aims to combine technology and a great riding experience into an excellent bike.
If you want a well-performing ride that can get you across long distances, the Smartmotion Catalyst does the trick.
Travel the And Break Limits
With the Smartmotion Catalyst, there is no need to limit yourself to off-roading or on-roading, as this electric ride is meant to be an all-around ride.
Whether it is for daily traveling or an alternative outdoor activity, this electric bike can keep going for a distance of up to 80km on a full charge.
Get around faster with the 27.5-inch tyres, allowing out to ride across more ground for going greater distances in a short amount of time.
The Smartmotion Catalyst is not your ordinary electric bike, it can perform exceptionally well against other electric rides on the market.
- Ride up to speeds up to 25km/h with the Smartmotion Catalyst’s 250W high-torque brushless motor.
- A single full charge of this electric ride’s 48V 14.5Ah battery allows you to ride up to 80km in distance.
- Adding more comfort to your ride, the Smartmotion Catalyst is equipped with the iconic Smartmotion Enduro seat.
- Cover more ground when riding with the 27.5-inch tyres which are great for riding on different kinds of terrain.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- FRAME: 27.5 Low step hydro formed top tube with integrated controller and LCD. Small or Large size.
- Battery: 48V 14.5Ah
25km/h (Australian street-legal)
Up to 49km/h (off road use only)
- MOTOR: High torque brushless with freewheel 250-350w.
- CHARGE TIME: 4 to 6 hours
- DISTANCE: 60 to 80 km depending on power assistance used
- SENSOR: Torque sensor including cadence sensor.
- HEAD SET: Neco integrated tapered.
- HANDLE BAR: 31.8x720mm 30 rise.
- SEAT: SmartMotion Enduro.
- SEAT POST: 30.4x400mm Alloy.
- BRAKE: Tektro hydraulic with Tektro 180mm rotors.
- CHAINWHEEL: 32/42 170mm crank.
- CHAIN: KMC X10e.
- CASSETTE: Shimano 11-36T.
- FRONT HUB: Novatec.
- SPOKES: Black Stainless.
- RIM: 27.5 Alex DP23 with eyeletes.
- CONTROLLER: Intelligent sine wave.
- FORK: SR suntour XCR32 Coil with 120mm travel, rebound and lockout adjustment
- Weight Capacity: 120kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
To support our quality products we have an Independent dealer network of bicycle retailers across Australia ready and able to assist with service, warranty and repair. They are there for you if you’re travelling the famous caravan trek around Australia from Cairns across to Darwin, through to Perth down to Tasmania and all the Eastern seaboard. We work hard to ensure there are local dealers in local communities to support all Smartmotion riders with premium quality reliable and affordable products.
6 years on the frame
2 years on battery and motor
1 year on parts
i love the range of this bike. I can do errands without any worries.
The look design of this bike is out of this world and it is easy to use.
I’ve owned this bike for over a year now. I love this bike. Looks great and goes so well. No problems at all. It has the power to tackle on and off road hills and that’s what I need. I set to low pedal assist on the flat for a good workout and then that steep hill comes up and max assist. I’m 50 with a dodgy knee and average fitness but now I go can anywhere. This bike has opened up a new world for me to explore.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.