UP TO 80KM
TEKTRO DISC BRAKES
The Smartmotion E-City is a game changer! This e-bike owns its class and is regarded as the best commuter bike for under $3000.00 The E-City has a fantastic ride position and the unisex step-through frame means it’s easy to get on and off.
The throttle is set to 6 km/ph allowing you to get started, get your balance and then put your feet on the pedals – great if you haven’t ridden for a while or have a few extra kilos to move! You can rely on the E-City to get you home without you having to put too much effort if you don’t want to.
For an extra load, try the Smartmotion E-City with a basket or pannier bags. Plus, the 15.6 amp/hr battery gives you the extra power and range you need. The E-City was the first and only electric bike to reach the top of Mt Wellington in Hobart and then ride back to Moonah in the 2015 inaugural e-bike race, sponsored by Coogans.
- BATTERY: 36v15.6ah Samsung advanced lithium ion battery for NZ conditions – superior weatherproofing. USB charge port.
- RACK: Heavy duty rear battery rack, with elastic for luggage.
- BRAKE: Tektro disc brakes, with 180mm rotors for superior stopping.
- SECURITY: Integrated frame C-lock for easy security (locks the rear wheel).
- CHARGE TIME: 4 to 6 hours
- DISTANCE: 60 to 80 km depending on power assistance used
- GEARS: Shimano 8 speed cassette 11-34 gear set, with Altus derailleur & shifter.
- FRAME: Alloy stepthru. Centre-mounted adjustable kickstand. (Also available in its 24” small version).
- HANDLE BAR: Semi ‘cowhorn’ comfort handle bars for relaxed, upright ride posture. Adjustable headset, adjust the handlebar height for different ride styles.
- FORK: SR Suntour alloy suspension forks.
- MUD GUARD: Polypropylene guards with heavy duty stays.
- TYRE: CST Commuter tyres, Kevlar guard, 26 X 1.9.
- RIM: 26” Alex DP23 with eyeletes.
- DISPLAY PANEL: LCD console with 5 level Pedal assist. Adjustable max speed. USB charge port.
- LIGHT: Integrated front and rear light powered from the main battery.
- SEAT: Smartmotion comfort seat. Suspension Seatpost.
- CABLES: Marine-rated cable plugs on all components for simple and quick servicing/replacement.
- MOTOR: High torque brushless with freewheel 250-350w.
- BIKE WEIGHT: 24" 28kg, 26" 30kg (with battery, battery weighs 4kg)
WARRANTY: 2 year warranty on battery and motor, 6 year on frame, 12 months on parts.
FREE PHONE HOLDER WITH EACH PURCHASE
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
To support our quality products we have an Independent dealer network of bicycle retailers across Australia ready and able to assist with service, warranty and repair. They are there for you if you’re travelling the famous caravan trek around Australia from Cairns across to Darwin, through to Perth down to Tasmania and all the Eastern seaboard. We work hard to ensure there are local dealers in local communities to support all Smartmotion riders with premium quality reliable and affordable products.
6 years on the frame
2 years on battery and motor
1 year on parts
I love how this bike has an easy step though in the frame to get my legs though easily. The seat is also super comfy and I love being able to charge my phone through the usb port it has. I like the back area as I put my bag on it. I'm very happy with my purchase and I'd recommend this bike
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.