250w - 350w
UP TO 193KM
HYDRAULIC BRAKE DISC
The Smartmotion Pacer is designed for commuting, touring or use as a daily get-about.
Our Light Saver System creates the brightest bike, arguably the safest most visible bike, with front and rear lighting and other great features such as a high capacity rear carrier.
Other features include: USB charging, chain-guard and kick-stand.
Upgrades are available including customised front suspension forks and pannier bags to personalise your ride.
- CONTROLLER: Intelligent sine wave.
- LIGHT SYSTEM: Front integrated flood strip. Rear integrated LED strips. Front ROXIM LED.
- FORK: Rigid Alloy.
- HEAD SET: Neco integrated tapered.
- HANDLE BAR: 31.8x720mm 15 rise.
- SEAT: SmartMotion Enduro.
- SEAT POST: 31.6x400mm Alloy.
- BRAKE: Tektro hydraulic with Tektro 180mm rotors.
- CHAINWHEEL: 48T 170mm crank.
- CHAIN: KMC X10e.
- CASSETTE: Shimano 11-36T.
- FRONT HUB: Novatec.
- SPOKES: Black Stainless.
- RIM: 27.5 Alex DP23 with eyelete.
- TYRE: CST 27.5″ x 2.0 C-1719.
- MUDGUARD: Polypropylene guards with heavy duty stays.
- DEREAILLUER: Deore 10 speeds.
- MOTOR: High torque brushless with freewheel 250-350w.
SENSOR: Torque sensor including cadence sensor.
- FRAME: 27.5 Low step hydro formed top tube with integrated controller and LCD. Small or Large Size
FREE PHONE HOLDER WITH EACH PURCHASE
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
To support our quality products we have an Independent dealer network of bicycle retailers across Australia ready and able to assist with service, warranty and repair. They are there for you if you’re travelling the famous caravan trek around Australia from Cairns across to Darwin, through to Perth down to Tasmania and all the Eastern seaboard. We work hard to ensure there are local dealers in local communities to support all Smartmotion riders with premium quality reliable and affordable products.
6 years on the frame
2 years on battery and motor
1 year on parts
I picked up my Pacer 3 days ago and I love it! Plenty of grunt to get you up a hill with ease. It cruises along at 20 – 25 km/h along the flat paths and provides a smooth comfortable ride. I have done a lot of commuter riding in the past, but it’s been a few years since I was dedicated enough to cycle too far. The pacer has changed this. I ducked out yesterday on a quick 10 km cycle to pick up something from a shop. Normally I would have taken a car. But the pacer was great. With control of the pedal assist mode, you can choose how much work you want to do. So if you happy to sit and cruise to your destination while getting a light work you will love this bike. If you’re impatient and want to power along, you may find the speed limiter a little frustrating. The bike tends to feel a little heavy when trying to pump the pedals long to get up to 30 km (on the flat), but considering you will be doing 20 km/h effortlessly uphill and flying up to 40 – 45 km/h down the other side, I am happy to cruise and enjoy the ride and arrive in style.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.