48V 14.5Ah/ 17.5Ah
UP TO 70KM
Style and Performance Built-In One
When it comes to your electric ride, you'll want something that is comfortable and performs well, which makes the Smartmotion Pacer City Electric Bike a good choice.
With a powerful 250W electric motor, you can ride up to a moderate pace, reaching up to 25km/h, which is the street-legal speed.
Built perfectly for everyday rides, this electric bike features a light frame and even has an LCD to help monitor your sessions.
Get around easily and with style, as this electric ride was built for everyday riding and makes a good alternative way to get around.
Cover Greater Distances
The Smartmotion Pacer is great for those who want to get around the city or simply need a leisurely activity.
The 27.5-inch tyres are great for covering greater distances and the height of the electric ride makes it more stable and comfortable.
With the Smartmotion Pacer, you get to experience longer rides which have a range of up to 70km in distance.
The Smartmotion is considered to be one of the best electric city bikes, not only for its good looks but also because of its performance.
- Experience the power of the Smartmotion Pacer’s 250W electrical motor which performs up to a peak of 350W.
- The Smartmotion Pacer was built for commuting and getting around, providing you with more comfort and even helping with posture.
- This electric bike comes with an LCD and even has its USB charging slot, perfect for those on the go who love to bring technology with them.
- Ride longer and enjoy up to 70km in distance with a full charge of the Pacer’s 48V 14.5Ah or 17.5Ah battery.
As stated in Australian Safety Laws, an electric bike that goes beyond 25km/h is restricted to be used for off-roading.
For more information on E-ride laws, check out https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- CONTROLLER: Intelligent sine wave.
- LIGHT SYSTEM: Front integrated flood strip. Rear integrated LED strips. Front ROXIM LED.
- FORK: Rigid Alloy.
- HEAD SET: Neco integrated tapered.
- HANDLE BAR: 31.8x720mm 15 rise.
- SEAT: SmartMotion Enduro.
- SEAT POST: 31.6x400mm Alloy.
- BRAKE: Tektro hydraulic with Tektro 180mm rotors.
- CHAINWHEEL: 48T 170mm crank.
- CHAIN: KMC X10e.
- CASSETTE: Shimano 11-36T.
- FRONT HUB: Novatec.
- SPOKES: Black Stainless.
- RIM: 27.5 Alex DP23 with eyelete.
- TYRE: CST 27.5″ x 2.0 C-1719.
- MUDGUARD: Polypropylene guards with heavy duty stays.
- DEREAILLUER: Deore 10 speeds.
- MOTOR: High torque brushless with freewheel 250-350w.
SENSOR: Torque sensor including cadence sensor.
- FRAME: 27.5 Low step hydro formed top tube with integrated controller and LCD. Small or Large Size
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, WIRED, AUSSTECH (WA Only) DRAGON (All models except the beast)
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
To support our quality products we have an Independent dealer network of bicycle retailers across Australia ready and able to assist with service, warranty and repair. They are there for you if you’re travelling the famous caravan trek around Australia from Cairns across to Darwin, through to Perth down to Tasmania and all the Eastern seaboard. We work hard to ensure there are local dealers in local communities to support all Smartmotion riders with premium quality reliable and affordable products.
6 years on the frame
2 years on battery and motor
1 year on parts
Very easy to ride and a great looking bike that gets people’s attention. Solid build construction and love to choice of power, but I do prefer the torque over the candense. It is a pity there is no front suspension although I did have one fitted for an additional $250, however it’s not the full duel fork suspension that I would have preferred. I also bought a suspension seat post for $35 to help smooth out the ride. The battery lasts well on our 50 to 60km rides (half used) and I really only feel like I need to use power level 1 or occasionally 2. The lights do get quite a few positive comments from passers by. I have no issues with not having the brake cut off sensor. I love the orange colour as I ordered it site unseen. I was very impressed when I saw it.
This bike is brilliant, good quality, ok price and great fun to ride. I find the pedals are too narrow and might put in a suspension seat post but otherwise awesome bike and well worth the money.
I picked up my Pacer 3 days ago and I love it! Plenty of grunt to get you up a hill with ease. It cruises along at 20 – 25 km/h along the flat paths and provides a smooth comfortable ride. I have done a lot of commuter riding in the past, but it’s been a few years since I was dedicated enough to cycle too far. The pacer has changed this. I ducked out yesterday on a quick 10 km cycle to pick up something from a shop. Normally I would have taken a car. But the pacer was great. With control of the pedal assist mode, you can choose how much work you want to do. So if you happy to sit and cruise to your destination while getting a light work you will love this bike. If you’re impatient and want to power along, you may find the speed limiter a little frustrating. The bike tends to feel a little heavy when trying to pump the pedals long to get up to 30 km (on the flat), but considering you will be doing 20 km/h effortlessly uphill and flying up to 40 – 45 km/h down the other side, I am happy to cruise and enjoy the ride and arrive in style.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.