Up to 70km
The All-Around Step Through Bike
If you have been searching for a perfect step through bike that can be ridden on any kind of terrain, you have just found the perfect pick.
A combination of both mountain bike and step through, the Smartmotion X-City Electric Mountain Bike has become one of the most comfortable, easy to mount, and well-performing e-bikes.
With choices between the 27.5-inch and 24-inch variants, you get to choose the perfect specifications that best suit your riding style.
Both variations have 36V 15.6Ah batteries, which are perfect for daily rides and even long-duration adventures, bringing you up to 80km in distance per full charge.
Fast, Silent, and Comfortable
The Smartmotion X-City is truly a work of art, sporting both a beautiful design that goes well to match its parts and performance.
Both variations of the Smartmotion X-City feature a powerful 250W electric motor, which allows you to reach up to 25km/h in speed in a small amount of time.
The tyres on each variation are meant for riding across any kind of terrain, reducing bumpiness and increasing stability during rides.
This electric bike by Smartmotion is an amazing combination which you can rarely find, and a worthy one too if perfect is what you are looking for.
- Choose between the two different variations which have slightly different specifications to meet your standards and preferences.
- The tyres on each variation are made for all kinds of terrain, making your riding experience the best wherever you ride.
- With the 250W motor, it is easy to ride across flat paths as well as go uphill or ride on slightly inclined surfaces.
- Easily monitor your ride and enjoy using the multifunctional LCD console which also provides you with 5 levels of Pedal assist and different throttle modes.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- BATTERY: 36v 15.6ah Samsung / Panasonic advanced lithium ion battery – superior weatherproofing. USB charge port.* Optional 17Ah battery upgrade available.
- HUB: Front: Aluminium Quick Release | Rear: Seal Bearing Quick Release Cassette Hub
- FRAME: Aluminium low step internal cable routing. Centre-mounted adjustable kickstand
- SPOKES: 36 Stainless Steel Spokes
- FORK: 100mm suspension forks
- RIM: 24″ Aluminium double wall rim MTS 35
- HEAD SET: Sealed Bearing
- TYRE: Schwalbe 24” × 2.35 Smart Sam
- HANDLE BAR: Semi ‘cow horn’ comfort handle bars for relaxed, upright ride posture. Adjustable headset, adjust the handlebar height for different ride styles
- DERAILLEUR: 9 speed
- SEAT: Selle-Royal comfortable seat
- MOTOR: DAPU compact, high torque mid-motor with Lekkie 40T narrow-wide chain ring with splined direct mount
- SEAT POST: Telescopic Suspension
- SENSOR: Torque and Cadence sensor plus throttle
- BRAKE: Hydraulic disc e-brakes, with 180mm rotors
- DISPLAY: Centre-mounted C-800 colour display with 5 level Pedal assist. Trip meter, range calculator, cadence and power meter
- CHAINWHEEL: 40 Tooth Narrow Wide Aluminium
- TOP SPEED: capped at 25km/h
- CHAIN: 9 speed
- RANGE: Up to 70km
- CASSETTE: 9 speed 11-36 tooth
- MAX LOAD: 100kg
- RACK: Heavy duty rear battery rack, with elastic strap for luggage
- LIGHT: Integrated front and rear light powered from the main battery
- GEARS: 9 speed cassette 11-36 with derailleur & shifter
- CABLES: Marine-rated cable plugs on all components for simple and quick servicing/replacement
- MUD GUARD: Polypropylene guards with heavy duty stays
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
To support our quality products we have an Independent dealer network of bicycle retailers across Australia ready and able to assist with service, warranty and repair. They are there for you if you’re travelling the famous caravan trek around Australia from Cairns across to Darwin, through to Perth down to Tasmania and all the Eastern seaboard. We work hard to ensure there are local dealers in local communities to support all Smartmotion riders with premium quality reliable and affordable products.
6 years on the frame
2 years on battery and motor
1 year on parts
I can’t speak highly enough about my X City or all the assistance that Natalie and Ian have provided me. My bike is everything and more than I had hoped for. From the moment I hopped on it for a test ride till now (over 300 km) it has not disappointed. It handles the day to day commute that I do and on the weekends I can go on fire trails and off road. Even my partner is a bit jealous and has pinched it for a sneaky ride or 2. If your looking for a bike that can be a daily commute to an active weekender and more ….. don’t look any further the X City is just amazing.
This is kind of lightweight compared to other bikes that i ever had. the heavy duty rear battery rack is also very useful.
The speed of this bike is amazing same goes to its durability and sturdiness.
I bought this bike because I wanted an e-bike that could handle the rough off roading I do in the national park. I'm very impressed with this bike. The speed and durability are second to none and helps so much with some steep inclines I have to ride up. It's a stylish and practical bike. Highly recommend this bike. Thanks Rebecca
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.