Up to 50km
24″ (rear) & 20″ (front)
120kg Rider + 80kg in rear rack
Front and Rear Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic Disk Brakes with 160mm Tektro rotor.
Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic brake levers
Shimano Acera 8 Speed 11-32T Cassette
Shimano Altus 8 speed deraileur
Shimano Acera 8 speed shifter
Wellgo steel platform pedals
CNC Painted Alloy
Steel, height adjustable stem with 5mm allen key.
Mingda, double wall alloy, 24″ (front), 20″ (rear)
13 gauge stainless steel
Front: 24″ x 2.1″ Kenda Kwik with kevlar lining
Rear: 20″ x 2.25% Kenda Kwik with kevlar lining.
Aluminium seat post with quick release clamp.
Bafang M400, 250 W, 80 Nm
Electric Control Panel
Bafang DP C07 with 5 assist settings, speedo and odometer
38T, 170mm Bafang Crankset with torque sensor
36V14AH 250W Battery with Samsung battery cells
SMT 6v LED Light
SMT 6v LED Light
9mm bamboo with polyurethane coating.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Our warranty is awesome because we stand by our product and take care of our customers. We guarantee our bikes and accessories against manufacturer defects for a full year. We are a small company and easy to work with – customer satisfaction is number one!
The following components are covered under our 12 month warranty:
- The battery and motor system;
- Wooden panels of cargo box, including delamination but excluding deterioriation of wood caused by penetration of the protective surface by wear and tear, deep scratches or excessive weather (rain).
- Non wear and tear items, including: Frame, Fenders, Saddle, Seat Post, Brake Calipers, Brake Levers, Gear Shifter, Rear Rack, Pivot shaft and bearings.
There are some parts of our bikes that are classed as ‘wear and tear’ items, and therefore not covered under warranty. These include:
- Tires, Inner Tubes, Valves, Wheels, Spokes, Brake Pads, Handlebar Grips, Bell, Chain, Gear Cables, Brake Cables, Reflectors, Derailleurs, Loose nuts or bolts.
Additionally, our warranty does not cover general maintenance activities outlined in our user guide.
We provide spare parts of the ‘wear and tear’ items, available for purchase by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our warranty starts on the day of delivery and is voided in the case of improper use or inadequate maintenance.
Members of the Tribe Bikes Locals Program (with bikes purchased post 1 January 2022) and bikes purchased through one of our Bike Shop partners are entitled to a two year warranty, based on the terms above.
Improper use is defined as:
- Riding directly up curbs;
- riding on two wheels;
- Loading the cargo box above the maximum weight of 100kg;
- Damage arising from exceeding the design speed (30kmh);
- Damage arising from extended off road use;
- Damage as a result of an accident or malicious damage;
- Using the bike in a commercial application;
- If the standard components have been upgraded or removed;
- Recommended Maintenance not being completed;
- Leaving the bike exposed to the weather excessively.
What to do if you have a warranty claim?
If in the unlikely event that you have a warranty claim, simply send us an email to email@example.com with details of your claim and some photos that will help us understand the problem, and we’ll advise you on the next steps.
If your warranty issue is related to your bike, we’ll likely ship replacement parts to you and arrange for a mobile bicycle mechanic (if one is available in your area) to install the parts (if necessary) at a time that is convenient to you.
If your warranty issue is related to spare parts, we may ask you to return the accessories (at our expense) and will likely ship replacement accessories to you or provide a refund on the accessory if this is your preferred option.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.