6 or 12 km/h
Up to 40km
X1 Electric ABS / X1S MAGNETIC
48V 8.7 Ah
iMoving X1 and X1S scooter has the ability to be carried around like a suitcase. It is the most compact scooter of its type, and most streamlined and it is the only scooter of type that splits in half so anyone can lift the two parts into a car boot, etc.
This scooter is ideal for use indoors and outdoors where the terrain is reasonable (eg. indoors, outdoor smooth footpaths. The iMoving has been developed to ensure a focus on stability, speed, portability, for medium day trips. It is totally dismantable and portable in the smallest of road vehicles. This scooter is robotically manufactured with high strength aircraft grade aluminium alloy.
- 6 Key speeds
- Automatic electronic engine brake system slows scooter to a stop
- Fold down seat and scooter into a suitcase format
- Splits into two light pieces
- Weight capacity 150kg
- USB Phone Charging Port
iMoving X1 No compromise to stability, strength, power and speed. The largest, most solid, strongest, most portable, most powerful, and fastest speed, fold up scooter in the world. When you brake on the slope, it can't stay on the slope immediately. the scooter will slide slowly on the slope.
iMoving X1S added "freewheel" on the front wheel. Better slip resistance, can hold the scooter on the incline. X1S model has engine braking and a disk brake to hold scooter on steeper slopes. Suits Elder and disabled version.
- Colour Ivory White / Piano Black / Red / Blue (X1S White only, colour can be ordered)
- Length 1230 mm [Suitcase Mode: 430mm]
- Width 585 mm [Suitcase Mode: 400mm]
- Height overall max 980 mm [Suitcase Mode: 700mm]
- Weight total 30 kg
- Component split weights Splits into two sections from Suitcase Mode : Front 14kg ; Rear 16kg.
- Weight capacity 150 kg
- Turning radius 135 cm
- Maximum speed X1 12 kph / X1S 6 kph
- Maximum speed reverse 5 km / hr
- Maximum range * 40 km ( in ideal conditions )
- Maximum slope 12 degree
- Motor 48-volt (X1 250W / X1S 180W) DC Motor
- Ground clearance 13 cm
- Control operation Thumb Control (light)
- Brakes: (X1 Electric ABS brake / X1S Magnetic brake: has disk brake for slopes)
- Tyres Type: solid PU rubber; 8" front, 9" rear
- Batteries 48V x 8.7 Ah (417 Wh) (optional 278 Wh for air transport)
- Battery charger Off board 2 Amp
- Transport size 30kg 70x43x40 cm
- Shipping details (boxed) 32kg 83x53x45 cm
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Brands That Attract a Small Shipping Fee: ($50 to $99)
We pay the rest Australia wide. All are brands are free shipping
- Gripsport, Kush, Overide, Progear, Vamos, E-Ozzie, Eurowheel, Ryder, Power-ped, Rayvolt, Ezriderz
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.