Up to 45km
48V 10.4Ah Sinc/ 13 Ah LG / 13 Ah Sinc
Great for Experienced and New Riders
Whether you are experienced or new to electric scooters, the Zero 9 makes the perfect choice when it comes to upgrading or starting with a better electric ride.
The Zero 9 electric scooter is an upgrade from the Zero 8 and is easier to adjust to, especially if you are new to e-rides.
Ride to a steady pace of 25km/h on this beauty and maintain both your speed and stability with the best handling parts available on an electric scooter.
Nothing can go wrong when you have an e-scooter like the Zero 9 as it is complete with everything you need and can take you from one place to another in no time.
Outperforms Other Electric Scooters
Equipped with some of the best parts on the market, the Zero 9 can take you up to a range of 45km in a short amount of time.
Accelerate to your top speed of around 25km/h within seconds with the powerful 600W motor and a stronger 25A controller.
Along with all the power, you get maximum comfort as well since engineers have designed this e-scooter to allow better posture and reduce difficulty when riding.
It may just be time for you to upgrade to a new electric scooter or start with one of the very best that you can adapt easily to, the Zero 9 e-scooter.
- Take to new speeds and feel the power of the Zero 9 with its 600W motor, capable of bringing you up slopes and crossing uneven ground.
- Upon a full charge of the 48V 13Ah battery installed in the Zero 9 scooter, you can reach up to 45km at most.
- The 9-inch pneumatic front and rear tyres on the Zero 9 make it quite the beast on any terrain and these are also durable and work well on different surfaces.
- Ride safe during the night with the 2 front LED lights and the 3 rear LED built-in lights for more visibility when using this electric scooter.
- The combination of a front disc brake along with a rear drum brake allows you to maintain perfect control and better stopping power.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
- BATTERY: 48V 13 Ah LG / 48V 13 Ah Sinc
- WHEEL: 8.5 Inches
- TYRE TYPE: Front and Rear Pneumatic
- BRAKES: Front Disc Brake and Rear Drum Brake
- RANGE: Up to 45 km
- MAX PAYLOAD: 120 kg
- DISPLAY: Speed, Battery Level, Trip, Speed Mode
- TOP SPEED: capped at 25 km/h
- WEIGHT: 18 kg
- SUSPENSION: Twin Spring
- LIGHTS: LED Front, Rear and Brake Lights
- CONTROLLER: 25A Controller
- MOTOR POWER: Rear Wheel 600W
- DIMENSIONS: 111 x 26 x 44 cm (Box Dimensions)
- POWER MODES: 3 Modes
- THROTTLE: Trigger
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Please note that some areas especially regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
There is a 6 month warranty on all Zero scooters.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns and we can process an insurance claim.
Nice product & Smooth Process
The scooter is great. Provides good balance between power, safety, and portability. Purchasing process was smooth and the item got delivered early which was a good bonus. Issue with one of the bolt missing but got addressed easily as part of warranty. Still waiting for the bolt to arrive.
Hi Dean, Thanks for your nice review. The bolt is on its way, they supplier had a small delay with shipment. Thank you for your patience Dean, very happy you're enjoying the zero 9 scooter.
I'm loving it. Just waiting
I'm loving it. Just waiting to hear back about an issue. The rear tire valve has something wrong, waiting to hear I believe a warranty card had been done up. Order #1300 But Apart from that love it
Hi Noah, Thanks for your review. Yes we are working on your warranty and will have this back to you very shortly
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this limited to 25km/h in aus or can it be unlimited.
The Australian standard is limited to 25km/hr but it can be unlocked for private
off road use.