UP TO 80KM
Experience The Mid Drive Masterpiece
The Smartmotion Mid City Electric Bike is the predecessor of the E-City, featuring all the good performance, combined with a mid-drive build.
This e-bike sports a powerful 300W motor, perfect for boosting you to your desired speeds, which can easily reach up to 25km/h.
This amazing electric bike can be ridden up to 80km in distance, powered by its 36V 15.6 Ah battery for longer rides.
If you want an electric bike that can take you the distance easily with little or no effort, look no further because the Smartmotion Mid City Electric Bike is a great choice.
More Comfort and Better Performance
Built with a Mid Hub, the power of the electric motor can easily assist you when accelerating and is also fitted well to ensure balance and space are provided.
Equipped with 27.5-inch tyres, the Smartmotion Mid City can perform exceptionally well on different kinds of terrain and cover distances quickly.
An LCD console is installed onto the bike, allowing you to choose between different pedal assist modes if needed.
Your comfort is guaranteed with the Smartmotion Mid City Electric Bike and you will surely find satisfaction with its high performance.
- Easily reach speeds of up to 25km/h within a small amount of time due to the power of the 300W electrical motor installed on the Smartmotion Mid City.
- Cowhorn style comfortable handlebars are installed to make your riding more comfortable and help you maintain a better posture.
- A single charge of the Smartmotion Mid City Electric Bike can provide you with up to 80km in distance.
- Ride at your own pace and work your way to faster speeds with the Shimano 8 speed cassette 11-34 gear set, perfect for those both new and experienced in riding.
If you are unsure about the legality of an electric ride in your state or area, please refer to this link: https://www.eridesolutions.com.au/pages/safety
BATTERY: 36v15.6ah advanced lithium ion battery – superior weatherproofing. USB charge port.
- CHARGE TIME: 4 to 6 hours
- DISTANCE: 60 to 80 km depending on power assistance used
- BRAKE: Tektro hydraulic disc e-brakes, with 180mm rotors.
- SECURITY: Integrated frame C-lock for easy security (locks the rear wheel).
- GEARS: Shimano 8 speed cassette 11-34 gear set, with Altus derailleur & shifter.
- HANDLE BAR: Semi ‘cowhorn’ comfort handle bars for relaxed, upright ride posture. Adjustable headset, adjust the handlebar height for different ride styles.
- FORK: SR Suntour XCM 100m suspension forks.
- MUDGUARD: Polypropylene guards with heavy duty stays.
- TYRE: Schwalbe 27.5×2.0 Big Ben with reflective strip.
- RIM: 27.5” double wall Alex DP23.
- DISPLAY PANEL: Centre-mounted LCD console with 5 level Pedal assist. Adjustable max speed.
- LIGHT: Integrated front and rear light powered from the main battery.
- SEAT: Selle-Royal comfortable seat. Suspension Seatpost.
- CABLES: Marine-rated cable plugs on all components for simple and quick servicing/replacement.
- MOTOR: High torque mid-motor with 40T narrow-wide direct mount.
- OPERATION: Torque and Candence sensor plus throttle.
- WARRANTY: 2 year warranty on battery and motor, 6 year on frame, 12 months other parts.
- RACK: Heavy duty rear battery rack, with elastic for luggage.
- WEIGHT CAPACITY 120kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know and we will check if we could match with their pricing. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible and any sale promotions offered
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
All select brands have free shipping (metro areas) except for:
EZRIDERZ, RAYVOLT, GRIPSPORT, PROGEAR, VAMOS, PHATRIDER, GOLF SKATE CADDY, EUNORAU, EUROWHEEL, KUSH, EOZZIE, EMOS, WIRED, VOLTRIUM, AUSSTECH (WA Only), DRAGON, OTTO, FIIK DRIFTER, INDEPENDENT, MATRIX, KRISTALL, MERCANE, BLACK EDITION, GO SKITZ, BENELLI, BOLTE, EVO, FIIDO, LANPLUS, PIREZ, POWERIDER, RYDER, SAMEBIKE, SURRON, UNAGI, UNITED BIKES, VIPPA, WILDSYDE
These brands attract a small shipping fee between $19.00 and $199.00 for metro areas.
We pay the rest Australia wide for all metro areas. Please note regional areas may attract additional shipping fees. These include but not limited to Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Please enquire if you're unsure or would like a quote.
A great way to save here is to get your parcel delivered to your closest depot.
Please let us know if you would like a quote or prefer this option.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm with you. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
To support our quality products we have an Independent dealer network of bicycle retailers across Australia ready and able to assist with service, warranty and repair. They are there for you if you’re travelling the famous caravan trek around Australia from Cairns across to Darwin, through to Perth down to Tasmania and all the Eastern seaboard. We work hard to ensure there are local dealers in local communities to support all Smartmotion riders with premium quality reliable and affordable products.
6 years on the frame
2 years on battery and motor
1 year on parts
Easy to use and sturdy city bike. It reaches far destinations.
Have owned this bike for nearly a year now. I am even more impressed with this bike than when I first bought it. l ride mostly on hilly terrain and on rail trails. The performance of this bike is impressive as l have not once had to get off my seat to climb some very steep hills.The mid drive motor is super responsive with power in reserve, however the set up takes a little getting used to, as with all mid drive motors, gear changing needs to be practiced at first so that it changes super smooth to save wear and tear on all the running gear. Being 5 foot 10 inches high l have had no issues with the seat height or any problems with the position of the bottle carrier, in fact it is very easy to reach the drink bottle ,have a drink on the go and replace the bottle back in it’s holder. l also have two largish pannier bags on the rear racks as well as a basket in which my small dog absolutely loves to travels in. ln fact she is rather dirty on me if l leave her behind. To sum it all up this is a fabulously well designed bike,with all the kit, which is an absolute joy to ride.
I have just bought one of these and have only ridden it a few times but so far….. It goes pretty quick! Good performance, starts up pretty much as soon as you touch the pedals, smooth ride, all the bells and whistles, suspension seat and fork suspension,comfortable adjustable handle bars, reasonably comfortable seat compared to some bikes.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.